Missing funds after BNB / ETH swap

21th of this month I swapped my BNB to ETH the loading took to long so i canceled the swap
After that only $0,14 BNB appeared in my wallet. I screen recorded it because I knew something was glitched in the BNB / BNB smart chain swap.
I re-imported my wallet but never got it back. I’ll share the TxHash were you can see that the funds went nowhere.

:1464178C25D0DDBFCBE4F315B7D699D820A0938DA18DF6AFB7FE580918D690A8

1 Like

I just swapped bnb smartchsin to etherium , pancake swap but didn’t recieve eth in my wallet

1 Like

Same issue. Tried to swap safemoon to USDT. TxHash status shows success, but transaction missing from wallet.

I had similar problem yesterday.
I still haven’t received DON tokens I swaped for from BNB. I used pancakeswap.
Action is marked as success in my trust wallet and BNB has left the wallet. Action is also marked as successful on bscscan, but the number of block confirmation is on 30.000 out of 10734930.
Can I cancel the transaction in any way? Are my funds lost or is it that I just have to wait till I get all 10mio confirmations?

Thanks,
R.

Have a same problem with MANA I proceed a ticket couple of days ago but no respond…

https ://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-crypto-is-missing-what-should-i-do/1450

Hello @Vladi1 @RomanKralj To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi Alan,

I both MANA on QUICKSWAP but can’t see it in the wallet. On polygonscan it shows it’s there.

0x9Eb4A8Cb8344c4b0EA16da27b71ce7fC04c8a775

Thank you

@Vladi1 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Polygon
Contract: 0xa1c57f48f0deb89f569dfbe6e2b7f46d33606fd4
Decimals: 18

Transaction hash is 0x30a5c7caf257fccf732a57284c1a48f83c8871439e0d0b439e8d84d065c5e9e2

I was trying to swap bnb for DON.
Transaction is marked as success, but i still see confirmations goig up…
Am i right a number of block confirmations must be 10734932?
I did not receive any DON to my wallet, but bnb has been deducted.

Is there any way to reverse the swap?
Or is there any other solution.

Best regards,
Roman

@RomanKralj Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x86b3f23b6e90f5bbfac59b5b2661134ef8ffd255
Decimals: 18

Hi Alan47. I already did that. I already have some DON from previous buy/swap.
It is just that this swap is stuck.
Is there anything else to be done?

Regards,
Roman

2 Likes

@RomanKralj can you send the screenshot of the current DON balance on Trust Wallet?
The correct amount should be 804.563490320927759233 DON.

1 Like

Hi. As I already told you I bought some DON before.
So the balance is higher.
The balance in my DON is all from my previous swaps.

The balance now should be 2.263 DON.

Rgds

1 Like

@RomanKralj you have 2 different versions of DON tokens. The ERC20 and BEP20 version, I already give you the guide on how to add custom token for BEP20 so as it can be visible too. Refer my reply above, do all steps and your missing 804 DON will be visible.

1 Like

Alan, thank you for your help.
It was just the way you said.

Best regards,
Roman

1 Like

Hi mate, the token is there but still no MANA received. What else can I do?
Thank you

Yo guys, I just had to wait a few days and then got my unswapped funds back.

@Vladi1 please, follow instructions given above. You are trying to enable BEP20 and ERC20 MANA but the one you have are on Polygon blockchain.

Thank you Alan you helped a complete noob to make it happened you are my angel now :innocent: :+1:

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!