Missing funds from a transfer from trust

I made a transfer from my trust wallet to my Coinbase wallet and the funds never showed up, it’s been 3 days now. I submitted a ticket through trust, and haven’t heard anything yet. What else should I do in this particular situation?

Hello @EdMcMan To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I sent shiba to my KuCoin and it never made it I need some assistance Please contact me

@Omarnelson1980 Please contact the customer support of KuCoin so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

1 Like

Hello
I sent in October to Coin Tiger my Football stars coin
About 500 euro but never arrived .
Please ist there a way to help me ?

A post was split to a new topic: My account has been stolen

Hi. I had trouble verifying a transfer from pancakeswap to my trust wallet. I decided to reinstall trustwallet, but then all of my Floki and Catgirl disappeared. I did not give out my secret phrase to anyone.

@Ross46 Please contact the customer support of Cointiger so they can assist you with the deposit issue.