Missing funds from BNB SmartChain to SafeMoon (PancakeSwap)

Hi,
so several days ago I used PanCakeSwap to swap BNB smartchain to SafeMoon and I didn’t recieve the coins.
I did it 2 times before and it worked perfectly. I tried to recover my wallet but is still not working.
I have the contract in BscScan but the coins dind’t arrive to my wallet.
What Can I do?
Thanks.

4 Likes

Hello guys, I don’t know how to post topic, I don’t have command for that. If you can help me with that you are welcome.

But my question is other, I post here reply for my problem.

I have problem with swapping cryptocurrency, I want swap LTC to BNB but I can’t, it show me that I need to pay BNB for fee, but I don’t have any BNB for paying FEE. Why FEE is not payed after swapping LTC to BNB. Or how to change paying FEE in LTC, or euros I don’t know.

Did you not receive any funds or did you receive a nominal amount? The latter just happened to me. I did two transactions both should’ve netted around 25,xxx,xxx.xx Safemoon tokens - as it said it would when I clicked the confirm button. However, one only netted me 2 SafeMoon tokens. Both transactions were listed as successful and not pending.

I sent in a ticket asking for help clearing up what happened. I thought maybe it was an anomaly, but it’s concerning to hear that it’s happening to others too. I’m going to hold off swapping more until I get an explanation and hopefully a correction, though I don’t know how that could occur.

I’m in the same boat, the coins were in the wallet and now they’re **** all the way down. Binance, SafeMoon, etc.

Anyone have the solution to this?

I bought BNB on Binance and sent it to trust wallet Smart BNB and Binance withdrew successfully but trust wallet hasn’t updated my balance and it’s been nearly 48hours…

I also transferred my safemars to smart chain so I could use pancake swap to buy a different currency and it never worked - tried it twice and it only reduced my safe Mars but 10million.

Can anyone help?

P.s I don’t have an option to post my own

i wonder why they ask for your pass phrase when no one is supposed to have it :confused:

Sending my passphrase also bothers me… however, I sent this in an email to their support and got an auto reply about the topic of swapping tokens with links to general information. This was about 4 days ago. Haven’t had any resolution or response since.

Hi there,
This Is a privacy feature in the app. Please click on Dots (****) which is above your wallet name to display your balance.

Any Official support team never ask for seedphrase. Probably you are talking with scammers. Beware of scams and move your asset from that wallet to new one since your seedphrase got exposed.

read more :

1 Like

Hi there,
The LTC you have is pegged token in Binance blockchain. Every blockchain has It’s own rules. You can’t pay fees in any other coin or Later the swap.
Please deposit BNB to swap your Coins

@Shane.todd @Atodo10 @Jitzed
Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

@Shariful1000

It won’t let me attach the Google drive screenshot links…any suggestions?

I sent this information already to trust wallet customer service about a week ago and haven’t heard back behind the generic auto-reply email.

I’ll try sending again if you can help me find a way to upload/share the screenshots. Thanks!

You can also share the details in Writing version here. This would help too

Could you tell me how to get the safemoon tokens on my import list…I have went through the steps on the trouble shooting page on the trust wallet help but cannot get the safemoon tokens on the import list.i have two.one on my multi wallet and another on the general list.please help?

What do you mean by import list? Kindly explain your issue and what you Intend to do.

1 Like

I swapped safemoon for bnb by mistake.so done the recovery phase to get my safemoon back.but when I copy and paste the private key address on the bip32 extended private address and go back into my trust wallet app to import it back.there is no safemoon address in the import list.just smart chain and the usual suspects.

Hey,
provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

My Public Address to Receive BTC bc1q4xu5vujymqjm2e07kupl2grd55j6q503zt7dsm
It is version 1.28.8
My transactions history for this issue has disappeared.
I have already been in contact with someone from your team…I have done the recovery phase that has been sent.i have added the safemoon token manually to my wallet and to my multi wallet.when I try to import the missing safemoon tokens there isn’t the safemoon option on the import list.this is the last step I need help with to get back my missing safemoon tokens.plese try and help

Did you end up sorting this out? I have the same issue. I was successful but the coins never through my wallet and it’s been 2 days already. Previously it worked perfectly.

1 Like

Same issue here, something isn’t right. I was able to easily buy and sell quickly up until 2 days ago.

1 Like