Missing funds/tokens

Hi good day I’m having and issue some one send me a value token to my wallet address 0x5D6fE2b1ed4bD8150Df8a0FAA6eAC3ef2defADD5 24hour and I haven’t still receive it in my wallet address and it has been sent out in his value token address pls some one should help

2 Likes

Hello, try the following :-

1 Update your app

2 Reimport your wallet

3 Use VPN

If problem persists

1 Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2 Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3 Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well

I’ve followed the instructions from step 1-3 no way still facing same problem and media isn’t supported here.
Pls help
Thank you

@Victor10 I have enabled it for you. You can now send the media. Send the address in plain text too.

A post was split to a new topic: Tokens transferred/stolen

A post was split to a new topic: Tokens not reflected

A post was split to a new topic: Missing funds /not received

3 posts were split to a new topic: Funds missing/transferred out

A post was split to a new topic: Missing 4 transactions

Hi Alan47 - can you please respond to my emails sent 2 days ago? I updated, deleted and re-imported my wallet and still no funds. I cannot understand why it is taking so long to fix.

A post was split to a new topic: Sent xlm to wrong address

Hi, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token
Token details:
Contract: 0xcf6afbb480351a27950f96923094a0ce1559cc26

Decimals: 18

Hello but the total amount is not reflecting on my balance please help me. Out or can I swap it for eth because when it was sent from atomic wallet it was high in value and now it has decreased please any way to swap the token to ETH help me out please thank you

Did you send them to the correct address I sent some BNB without memo and it is awful.

Just done the same thing did you find a way on how to fix this bro? Let me no please