Missing SafeMoon transfer

@Promzycuties what wallet is he/she used to receive tokens you sent? Is it Trust wallet?

@Alan47 , he is using trust wallet to receive the safemoon cash crypto but it didn’t go through

@Promzycuties he has to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Contract: 0xf017e2773e4ee0590c81d79ccbcf1b2de1d22877
Decimals: 9

Hi there,

I swapped ETH for Safemoon on PancakeSwap yesterday. I’ve tried adding the custom link but it keeps not working. I’ve tried this How to Add a Custom Token above but nothing

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Hello @Dooley1992 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47 hi there. I transferred SafeMoon coins from trust wallet to SafeMoon wallet and they haven’t appeared yet. Can you help?

Hello @Mfrap Please contact the customer support of SafeMoon so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Hey,
Can somebody help me please?
Buyed some safemoon but dont recieved
Thanks

Hello @Jonaslaerte according to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer/swap will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

me too i have same issue
i send my safemoon tokens v1 from trust wallet to safemoon wallet i didn`t raceive tokens

Hello @bikixbox
Please read the response above, that answers your question,