Missing SGB token

Hi,
Just need someone to assit me on locating my tokens. I sent some Songbird (SGB) from Metamask to my trust wallet account. But for some reason my trust wallet hasn’t shown any SGB. I have contacted Metamask and they confirmed that the token had been sent and give me the link showing the transaction had gone through. Can someone please give me some ideas on how to get me trust wallet to show up those SGB.
Thanks…

2 Likes

Hello @leo_syvan To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Thanks Alan for your reply, the following are the info you request.

the transaction id:0x9436286a2c26af31cb44b1f16e2f5b0e8714afd873056eb0e3da56764cc71a6f
the activity log from Activity Log

Transaction created with a value of 2122.88016 SGB at 17:36 on 11/8/2021.

Transaction submitted with estimated gas fee of 0.005 ETH at 17:42 on 11/8/2021.

Transaction confirmed at 17:42 on 11/8/2021.
I suspected that the contract address i added for songbird on my trust wallet is the problem but somehow i cannot do anything about it or find the correct one. Please help…
thanks

1 Like

@leo_syvan we don’t support Songbird native blockchain. You sent native Songbird to your Trust wallet ERC20 address.

To recover your funds, you have to import your Trust wallet back to Metamask to access your funds.

1 Like

Many thanks for your reply…by the way i am not an expert in this field…is there any link or tutorial where i can learn how to do it…once again many thanks Alan

1 Like

@leo_syvan follow this guide (select ETH in the coin part): How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, Import it to Metamask and add songbird custom network.

1 Like

There is no songbird SGB token in the link you suggested, and I transferred my twt wallet to metamask and activated sgb, but my tokens did not come? Can you help more on this?

Hello @Ferol06 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)