Missing Swap in TW

Hi there,

I performed a Swap in my TW 4 days ago and never received the tokens. I’ve attempted to contact TW Support via Web Form and multiple email over the last 4 days. I’ve emailed the pictures with info 3 days ago and haven’t heard a single word back from support. Sorry, I’m not posting any pictures in open forum here. But I do need to know if anyone does indeed work for support. This is getting ridiculous that I haven’t received any email confirmations, no emails that it’s being worked on, nothing. Just canned replies.

Hello @BearClaw To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I’m sorry, but I don’t feel comfortable with posting that info here. Had you taken even a second to read, you would see I said that in my original post.

But thank you for another ‘Canned Reply”. I feel incredibly welcome! Let’s me know you’re listening.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Swapped TWT for Tether