Missing usdt After wallet restored

Hi I’ve restored my trust wallet on my new phone and my usdt is missing can anyone help me find it?

It’s weird because it was there before I restored it and all of my other crypto is displayed apart from usdt

Thanks a lot

Rob

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

For some reason I cannot attach photos

I am seeing a message saying I cannot embed media in this post

Sorry can I send them anywhere else?

1 Like

Hi thanks for your immediate reply!

Attached should be screen shots of the wallet before/after the restore showing usdt before and no usdt After.

Also the wallet address qr code (0xb80D7cA7a85dd2BeD8cfF009f97cc37fE0aB2c35)

I can’t however find a transaction number, it was sent from my kraken account I’ve looked but I can’t see any transaction history

Thanks for your help

Hello @robertboulton
You should be able to upload media now.
Also your receiving address shows no history of USDT transfers on the bscscan and etherscan explorer

1 Like

Hi jenny,

Transaction I’d 9aeb7d9d1d5b060a962bcc463b4d5a9b3866d0cb295a15dfa9c3b56b4d42898f

Wallet address
TCLq2dT7tp3FTesY5WLUc6kqJQvViYWzs4

Thanks

Hello @robertboulton
Your USDT is in your wallet as TRC20 USDT and you only need to add as a custom token
See guide below:

Can you pleSe send the betA version of wallet for android huawei device ??

@gkJat012
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@gkJat012
There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like