Mistakenly transferred tokens on BEP20 not ERC20

I recently transferred some SUSHI tokens from Binance to my TrustWallet but mistakenly transferred them via BEP20 and not ERC20 as required.

Obviously, because of this, the tokens didn’t arrive in my wallet.

The transaction has been completed and I spoke to Binance who told me they can’t recover the tokens because they have already left the exchange, but they did say it should be possible to recover the funds as TrustWallet is compatible with BSC network.

Can anyone help as to how I may be able to recover these SUSHI tokens?

Thanks
Dan

2 Likes

Hi @DanK11,

Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for 0x947950BcC74888a40Ffa2593C5798F11Fc9124C4 and enable it.

2 Likes

Amazing! That worked thank you for your quick help.

Out of interest where did you get this number from?

Also, could you let me know how best to transfer this back to Binance? I don’t want to mess up the transfer back the other way.

Thanks
Dan

1 Like

The SUSHI token is searchable in bscan.com: https://bscscan.com/token/0x947950BcC74888a40Ffa2593C5798F11Fc9124C4

Select deposit > choose SUSHI > select BEP20 (BSC) as the deposit network > open the Trust Wallet app > press SUSHI > scan the QR code or copy the address > enter the amount > confirm and send

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Sent busd from trust in the bsc to binance erc20

Same problem here! But the vice-versa.

I transferred my BSC tokens from TrustWallet to UNI on my PINTU wallet, and mistakenly transferred them via BEP20 and not ERC20 as required.

The transaction has been completed and I already ask to PINTU customer care and told me they can’t recover the tokens because they wallet only support BEP2 and ERC20 network, and didn,t support BEP20 network.

Anyone can help me solve this problem? Please

Hi @iqbalsuryap,

Unfortunately, only PINTU wallet can recover your funds (if they are willing to configure their system to do so). Trust Wallet doesn’t have the ability to reverse nor cancel a confirmed transaction in the blockchain.

1 Like

So, PINTU wallet must be activate their BEP20 network first?

Correct. They need to configure their system to accept BEP20 deposits.

1 Like

Thanks for your help with this

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guy ! I had the same problem and struggled with Binance and Trust wallet support center. It was so simple !

1 Like