Money is not showing in my wallet whereas transaction is showing successfully completed from KuCoin

It’s been 4 weeks now I m chasing a customer support to help my issue where I didn’t receive my money from KuCoin whereas the transaction is showing successfully completed !! I transferred USDT from KuCoin to my trust wallet Binance peg tether USD but later on I realise you can only transfer the same into it however I transferred USDT its first time but confuse did I made a wrong transaction, if yes any reversal option please any help would be highly appreciated.

Hello @Gauravdhingra To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Dear long story short !
Sold my Trias token on KuCoin in USDT and transferred to my trust wallet and I just can’t see them in account whereas money has been successfully transferred from KuCoin.
Can you help me in this would be highly appreciated

1 Like

Hello @Gauravdhingra Trust wallet currently doesn’t supports KCC blockchain

You have to extract your MATIC private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports KCC blockchain eg. Metamask.

[in case you use Metamask] Set the custom blockchain as shown on this guide: How to Add Kucoin Community Chain (KCC) Network to Metamask

I e got a similar issue. I tried to buy Dexioprotocal with BNB smart chain in my trust wallet instead of going through pancake swap. The funds came out of my BNB but I never the DEXI. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the BNB?

@Blakemang To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

I have tried using that guide but I couldn’t figure out how to select Dexi as the address it was sent to. Not sure what I’m doing wrong at that point.

Thanks

@Blakemang Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

This is the wallet address for receiving the DEXI, hopefully this is what you wanted?

0xe7d7dAF2471fAa6384f7048D9968518207dA1261

These is the transaction hash’s. I accidentally did this twice but know now what went wrong…

0x7e10a809f917f67daffd0d8c1b3181333649314105cb63a135f899161c1a0b5b

0xf90aef66d7fc89f3076a3c62c041f949a1c418040586d71ec07ffc9d8b75d3f2

Thanks again

I withdrew ETH to trust wallet but I misclicked BSC instead of ETH.Is there possibility to recover what I withdraw? My address that input is ok.

Hello @Blakemang you transferred your funds directly to smart contract address. Not swapped.
Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled. We’ve nothing to do from our side.

OMG🤦🏻‍♂️
Do you have any suggestions as to who I might contact to look into this more or is it a complete loss?

Please help. I transferred from coinbase my Matic to trust wallet and it never showed. Everything says the transaction wa completed but my wallet doesnt show the Matic. I have Matic icon on my wallet but nothing shows.

@Jb77
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi. I exchanged some bnb with pex, please explain why it is not seen in my wallet, thanks

Hello @Moein110 To better assist, please send the following information:

I transferred Flux from Kucoin to Trustwallet and it doesn’t show in the balance, where to find them?
P.S. I took 5 to 513, everything came ok.

Hi Alan47, I´ve same problem, sent yesterday evening USDT from Bybit to my Trust Wallet via Arbitrum, transaction is showing success, but the USTD 16 hours later and still didn’t arrive!

1 Like

My app says that it is a watch only wallet… can i make it different, somebody else helpd me ans i think they are fake…
Thank you

Hello @duschanka IT’S A SCAM WALLET don’t touch it. you can do nothing with it .