Money transfer problem, sent Heco-Peg ETH to my wallet

ETH suspended my transfer emergency assistance?

I sent eth from my huobi account to my wallet account, but it wasn’t forwarded… huobi officials said the buyer could resolve the matter with the platform.

You send eth as heco peg eth so you should find wallet that supports heco network

1 Like

OK, but how do I turn this money there?..could you help me in this regard?

Download a wallet that supports houbi from 火币生态链 | 助力开发者成长的每个阶段
Then import your orginal wallet with 12 recovery words in New wallet

Hello, their answer to me is as follows. they say the solution is trust wallet.

Thank you for contacting HecoInfo.

We have received your email and a support agent will reach out to you with a reply within 3-5 days. Please refrain from submitting additional tickets for the same matter.

Due to the high number of emails and support requests, HecoInfo support will only attend to the emails and support requests that are relevant to HecoInfo services and products.

Please note that we are unable to troubleshoot transaction failures or refund transactions, as HecoInfo does not process transactions or have any control over transactions.

For issues related to your wallet or exchange, contact your wallet provider or exchange service directly as they are in a better position to assist you.

hello ,
I wanted to transfer eth from my huobi account to my turust wallet account. but I didn’t have eth coins in my account. I’m looking forward to your help with this.

Hi @emreozcetin,

Please be informed that Huobi ECO Chain is not supported in the app. You can import your recovery phrase to the supported wallets: https://www.hecochain.com/en-us/wallet

that’s the answer from hecoinfo. how do we come up with a solution? they say they can’t return it. they’re directing it to turust wallet again.

Thank you for contacting HecoInfo.

We have received your email and a support agent will reach out to you with a reply within 3-5 days. Please refrain from submitting additional tickets for the same matter.

Due to the high number of emails and support requests, HecoInfo support will only attend to the emails and support requests that are relevant to HecoInfo services and products.

Please note that we are unable to troubleshoot transaction failures or refund transactions, as HecoInfo does not process transactions or have any control over transactions.

For issues related to your wallet or exchange, contact your wallet provider or exchange service directly as they are in a better position to assist you.

Well, Trust Wallet does not support Hecochain. The solution is that you have to use their wallets.

I downloaded this wallet and installed it. where do I write a rescue statement to whom?

There’s no such thing as “rescue statement”. As previously mentioned:

If they do not support the importing of recovery phrases, or if the address doesn’t match, try to get the private key. Here’s a guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

did u get the coins back? u got some solution?
i have the same problem…

i have the same problem, and i use ur solution, but the amount is always 0.

my transaction id is:
0x7dd0b79ed3392eb1ca7e1d203efc90ea99c309b8e9c558f8d0da304fee37d4d4

can u help me?
thanks,

The only way to access it is by importing the recovery phrase or private key to their official/supported wallets.

Check here: https://www.hecochain.com/en-us/wallet