My floki inu token doesn,t show the logo and price

I have swapped some ETH to Floki Inu via Uniswap in trust wallet two months ago. it wasn’t find the logo at that time. so I have to add custom token call Floki Inu. it doesn’t show the logo and price. now the Floki Inu should be listed on CoinMaketCap and got enough trading volume.
please let me know how to make my token back to be normal? I have try to reimport the wallet but still not change.
Thanks

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

how to attach the screenshot here? I couldn’t find any attach function around.

Hi JennyMillan
trust wallet version is 1.31
transaction hash 0xbd11da444a4b6f1a3b1a116c91ac78f02019e704c02a478d97077226bae1c971
Crypto wallet address 0xC9F9C6ac07757Ed9e4f7Db123750E1a996F89c04
Thanks your help

@allwell
Can you also attach a screenshot of this token below so we can take a look

I have took the screenshot. But how to send it to you? There is no attach function.

There is an image icon when you click on reply which would allow you attach a picture
or you can upload to a public google drive and forward the link here

1 Like

@allwell about logo, project team should submit their logo and token details on our GitHub assets repository.

About price, token should be listed on CoinMarketCap

Read more here: Why is there no Token Logo or Price?

I have send the screenshot. Any idea? Do i still need to do something?

@allwell nothing you can do. Read my response above and understand.

……

1 Like