My KIN did not migrated

@pixel, please read this: https://kin.org/token-migration/

2 Likes

So I just have to wait?

1 Like

Hello mate I see your helping people here not to sure if your an admin or just a happy helper. Anyways step 2 is a pain as there is no option for a private key in solona or kin wallet. Only phrase is in words format only.

My kin address on trust is: GBLJQOGF2CPQ5UIT3R3OIEUALLLVLOJT5DLI2CCQP73QGLXGRHYJLSJM

Look forward to your reply.

1 Like

@pixel, correct.

@Tesla, are your old KIN tokens located in the multi-coin wallet? Did you get the recovery phrase from the multi-coin wallet?

2 Likes

Yes multi coin wallet and I used my phrase when importing a new sol wallet on my multi wallet app on trust wallet and I dont have a secret key, when I try to locate one for solana wallet and it does not have a secret key it only has the same password phrase I used to import the sol wallet. My old kin tokens are showing active in my old multi coin wallet.

Kin do not reply to Twitter and no reply via email. Been 3 days now. No help.

@Tesla, please follow the steps here properly. (step 2, import the recovery phrase as a KIN wallet, so you can get the private key)

I migrate my KIN Version 1/ERC 20 into trust wallet. Should I leave it as is or do I need to migrate to Solana?

1 Like

There are no further instructions yet on how to migrate Kin 1 (ERC20) to Solana. So you can leave it as is for now.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Busy at work.

Where is the private key. Imported a new wallet on sol platform using my kin and private phrase. No sign of private key in sol

1 Like

To clarify, did you import it to the Trust Wallet app? Or, you indeed used another platform?

1 Like

Your KIN tokens were already migrated. And, you transferred those tokens to a different wallet.
Tokens | 6KMbQR5YPJs92EN4HbyZc91XM8aFAsf943ayXFo2TWV2 | Solana

1 Like

I tried migrating my KIN coin to the Solana blockchain, followed all steps but isn’t working out, I need help.

sir i try my best but my KIN coin not migrating to the Solona blockchain, sir Please migrants my coin.
My old KIN address :
GB66PEJR5NCFJU4DRCJHJAPP5R6U2W2OLDTSRDA2UZIWYKT5MORRH4GQ

1 Like

Me too i cant migrate my KIN successfully. Its very cumbersome for us holders migrating our KIN token. I hope KIN Team should have migrated it automatically so it is convinient for all holders of KIN.

Hello my migration to sol still not finished
Here is my old address

GD4ZEABGAREL6FZQHHMWATTDCEJIZFOYDBRHAHKPRYUKPUDLJH2AJ4T3

1 Like

Sir my problem is that when I am going to migrate KIN the Fail Import private key is like this.sir Please help me

I need help, please :slight_smile:

My KIN address is GB4FZRIRWNI477EANDM4KG7X4OYTNL7X7NIKZMHT4VYU4PUETDNQP6U7

I followed your “How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet” guide to migrate from Atomic, yet in Trust all I see is 0 balances (both for Solana and KIN).

(for some reason this forum won’t let me attach a screenshot)

Any advice?

GBVNXAEEAVKYECLERARP3RKCUHOUZEP7S2T6QFRE44R3UZJVANDG5CDS

When I attempted to create the KIN/SOL wallet, I received the error “Failed to import Key”.

@FERANMI, which step are you stuck? what’s the issue?

@smsobuj2, your KIN (stellar) tokens are already migrated: Tokens | 9UUmALmb8Rx51EXDoSU3ik3yaxqnmjHA9D1YuU4w2858 | Solana

Please follow this guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@PhoneMyatThaw, your KIN (stellar) tokens are below $1. Please wait for the KIN Foundation to move your tokens.

@Sobuj57, make sure you are following the guide properly: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@khtm, does Atomic wallet provided you a private key or mnemonic/recovery/seed phrase?

@dkeith, make sure you followed the steps correctly: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@iamdeadlyz:

@khtm, does Atomic wallet provided you a private key or mnemonic/recovery/seed phrase?

Yes of course. And I used the recovery phrase to start the KIN Trust Wallet step in the migration guide.