My KIN did not migrated

sir i try my best but my KIN coin not migrating to the Solona blockchain, sir Please migrants my coin.
My old KIN address :
GB66PEJR5NCFJU4DRCJHJAPP5R6U2W2OLDTSRDA2UZIWYKT5MORRH4GQ

1 Like

Me too i cant migrate my KIN successfully. Its very cumbersome for us holders migrating our KIN token. I hope KIN Team should have migrated it automatically so it is convinient for all holders of KIN.

Hello my migration to sol still not finished
Here is my old address

GD4ZEABGAREL6FZQHHMWATTDCEJIZFOYDBRHAHKPRYUKPUDLJH2AJ4T3

1 Like

Sir my problem is that when I am going to migrate KIN the Fail Import private key is like this.sir Please help me

I need help, please :slight_smile:

My KIN address is GB4FZRIRWNI477EANDM4KG7X4OYTNL7X7NIKZMHT4VYU4PUETDNQP6U7

I followed your “How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet” guide to migrate from Atomic, yet in Trust all I see is 0 balances (both for Solana and KIN).

(for some reason this forum won’t let me attach a screenshot)

Any advice?

GBVNXAEEAVKYECLERARP3RKCUHOUZEP7S2T6QFRE44R3UZJVANDG5CDS

When I attempted to create the KIN/SOL wallet, I received the error “Failed to import Key”.

@FERANMI, which step are you stuck? what’s the issue?

@smsobuj2, your KIN (stellar) tokens are already migrated: Tokens | 9UUmALmb8Rx51EXDoSU3ik3yaxqnmjHA9D1YuU4w2858 | Solana

Please follow this guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@PhoneMyatThaw, your KIN (stellar) tokens are below $1. Please wait for the KIN Foundation to move your tokens.

@Sobuj57, make sure you are following the guide properly: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@khtm, does Atomic wallet provided you a private key or mnemonic/recovery/seed phrase?

@dkeith, make sure you followed the steps correctly: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@iamdeadlyz:

@khtm, does Atomic wallet provided you a private key or mnemonic/recovery/seed phrase?

Yes of course. And I used the recovery phrase to start the KIN Trust Wallet step in the migration guide.

Sir i click link and copy solna adress, then i paste trustwallet,as a result show my kin coin but i can’t send my coin please help me

@khtm To clarify, does the KIN (stellar) address in the app match your address: GB4FZRIRWNI477EANDM4KG7X4OYTNL7X7NIKZMHT4VYU4PUETDNQP6U7?

@smsobuj2 as stated earlier, please follow this guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

1 Like

My Kin hasn’t appeared either. Have been holding it for months before the migration to solano, the Kin in the previous blockchain is still there but when I tried the migration process as told in tutorial I can’t find it the solano wallet. I have more than 1$ worth Kin too!

My old address is GAKTMZRQ2GBITZO7JCGSIVTA2PL2MHM65OJGIFRWFLENU2HRKRJEKB6A

I try but i can’t it.when i import kin private key in solana wallet show failed private key

This is how I did it with Ethereum address but then I can’t do my kin transaction.

@Vormin, looks like the KIN Foundation didn’t migrate your KIN (stellar) tokens yet.

Tokens | 2Rog1WdpcRaFMuSFaSQCD75egg6t7nRUkUh7vyBHMoz4 | Solana

@smsobuj2, make sure you exported the private key of your KIN (stellar) wallet, not the Ethereum wallet. You should have an almost exact screen for the KIN wallet below.

1 Like

Can I expect it to happen soon and without any complications? I have no issue with waiting but I hope that the migration process happens without a hitch

1 Like

I migrated my kin to spl for the past months now and till now
Nothing
Nothing has been added to my Solano Kin
I can’t even transfer the kin i presently have to another kin wallet

1 Like

@Vormin, that depends on the KIN Foundation, not Trust Wallet. You have to wait for them.

@Lexxy, what’s your KIN (stellar) address?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: in Atomic it does. In Trust, it doesn’t. Should the KIN account in Trust also be this address?

GBXO6BQRL77EX3RDNKCVDRGHV5ZVJBMY3BDBEZBM3D3QBPPEXFE7FDAG my KIN address… help to migration… active or not my address…

How can i solve this problem