My KIN did not migrated

I need help, please :slight_smile:

My KIN address is GB4FZRIRWNI477EANDM4KG7X4OYTNL7X7NIKZMHT4VYU4PUETDNQP6U7

I followed your “How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet” guide to migrate from Atomic, yet in Trust all I see is 0 balances (both for Solana and KIN).

(for some reason this forum won’t let me attach a screenshot)

Any advice?

GBVNXAEEAVKYECLERARP3RKCUHOUZEP7S2T6QFRE44R3UZJVANDG5CDS

When I attempted to create the KIN/SOL wallet, I received the error “Failed to import Key”.

@FERANMI, which step are you stuck? what’s the issue?

@smsobuj2, your KIN (stellar) tokens are already migrated: Tokens | 9UUmALmb8Rx51EXDoSU3ik3yaxqnmjHA9D1YuU4w2858 | Solana

Please follow this guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@PhoneMyatThaw, your KIN (stellar) tokens are below $1. Please wait for the KIN Foundation to move your tokens.

@Sobuj57, make sure you are following the guide properly: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@khtm, does Atomic wallet provided you a private key or mnemonic/recovery/seed phrase?

@dkeith, make sure you followed the steps correctly: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@iamdeadlyz:

@khtm, does Atomic wallet provided you a private key or mnemonic/recovery/seed phrase?

Yes of course. And I used the recovery phrase to start the KIN Trust Wallet step in the migration guide.

Sir i click link and copy solna adress, then i paste trustwallet,as a result show my kin coin but i can’t send my coin please help me

@khtm To clarify, does the KIN (stellar) address in the app match your address: GB4FZRIRWNI477EANDM4KG7X4OYTNL7X7NIKZMHT4VYU4PUETDNQP6U7?

@smsobuj2 as stated earlier, please follow this guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

1 Like

My Kin hasn’t appeared either. Have been holding it for months before the migration to solano, the Kin in the previous blockchain is still there but when I tried the migration process as told in tutorial I can’t find it the solano wallet. I have more than 1$ worth Kin too!

My old address is GAKTMZRQ2GBITZO7JCGSIVTA2PL2MHM65OJGIFRWFLENU2HRKRJEKB6A

I try but i can’t it.when i import kin private key in solana wallet show failed private key

This is how I did it with Ethereum address but then I can’t do my kin transaction.

@Vormin, looks like the KIN Foundation didn’t migrate your KIN (stellar) tokens yet.

Tokens | 2Rog1WdpcRaFMuSFaSQCD75egg6t7nRUkUh7vyBHMoz4 | Solana

@smsobuj2, make sure you exported the private key of your KIN (stellar) wallet, not the Ethereum wallet. You should have an almost exact screen for the KIN wallet below.

1 Like

Can I expect it to happen soon and without any complications? I have no issue with waiting but I hope that the migration process happens without a hitch

1 Like

I migrated my kin to spl for the past months now and till now
Nothing
Nothing has been added to my Solano Kin
I can’t even transfer the kin i presently have to another kin wallet

1 Like

@Vormin, that depends on the KIN Foundation, not Trust Wallet. You have to wait for them.

@Lexxy, what’s your KIN (stellar) address?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: in Atomic it does. In Trust, it doesn’t. Should the KIN account in Trust also be this address?

GBXO6BQRL77EX3RDNKCVDRGHV5ZVJBMY3BDBEZBM3D3QBPPEXFE7FDAG my KIN address… help to migration… active or not my address…

How can i solve this problem

@khtm, it should be the same address in Trust Wallet. Else, you won’t get the private key. Try to check if Atomic can give you the private key instead.

@AbangHilmi, your KIN (stellar) tokens are already migrated to Solana: Tokens | 8U3Ex8uaC2U5dkFYZKbYLHpC6AEcqwqzqqZsQNHKmmzR | Solana
Please follow this guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@smsobuj2, you need to import the private key, not as a watch-only wallet.

///

For anyone asking and giving the KIN (stellar) addresses, please check this guide first before asking: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet. You can check if it’s migrated or not.

• If it is migrated, follow the guide.
  • If not, wait for the KIN foundation to migrate it.

When I go through my private key, it says what is a private failed, what can I do?

Are you sure it is a private key? Did you press the “export private key”? Please triple-check.

Yes sir I am 100 sure I used the right key and correctly, I did it to my friends myself and they did it and I did not do anything wrong in my work but it is not happening.