My KIN did not migrated

Including mine. It keeps staring in my KIN wallet and not SOLANA. Been trying for a month

1 Like

Here it is

GD42QGQM6ZCECDIUJQRFLS7RVOUY24AXR2UYP3VMQLCBHDCJMZ4KRZST

1 Like

@Trustbear13, @CEDO, @Mikel1, @Rathomi, @Rockef2, and @Dotmeister

After double-checking, those wallets with at least $1 worth of KIN were prioritized. Those who has less will be migrated but at a “slower” pace.

The migration sequence will begin with on-demand migrations which prioritizes all active accounts and any accounts with at least US$1.00 of Kin. We anticipate this portion will be completed by the end of the day. Inactive accounts with less than US$1.00 will then follow. These low-balance inactive accounts will be migrated at a slower rate to ensure stability. This process could stretch over 1–2 weeks. If an inactive account becomes active it will immediately be pushed to the top of the queue for migration.

2 Likes

Thanks mine has been moved

4 Likes

Thank, how can i make my account an active One
If I’m receiving Kin which address do use now , can I add on it on my old one, to be active?

1 Like

You need to use Kin3, which is your KIN (Stellar) address.

3 Likes

Hey KIN. I have eth adress 0x1E8B327CeeDe456B0F91397b08CBf7968c16Ae90 with 5kk KIN’S in it. How can I migrate my ERC20 Kin’s to solana network?

1 Like

Same here, thank you!!

1 Like

@pixel, please read this: https://kin.org/token-migration/

2 Likes

So I just have to wait?

1 Like

Hello mate I see your helping people here not to sure if your an admin or just a happy helper. Anyways step 2 is a pain as there is no option for a private key in solona or kin wallet. Only phrase is in words format only.

My kin address on trust is: GBLJQOGF2CPQ5UIT3R3OIEUALLLVLOJT5DLI2CCQP73QGLXGRHYJLSJM

Look forward to your reply.

1 Like

@pixel, correct.

@Tesla, are your old KIN tokens located in the multi-coin wallet? Did you get the recovery phrase from the multi-coin wallet?

2 Likes

Yes multi coin wallet and I used my phrase when importing a new sol wallet on my multi wallet app on trust wallet and I dont have a secret key, when I try to locate one for solana wallet and it does not have a secret key it only has the same password phrase I used to import the sol wallet. My old kin tokens are showing active in my old multi coin wallet.

Kin do not reply to Twitter and no reply via email. Been 3 days now. No help.

@Tesla, please follow the steps here properly. (step 2, import the recovery phrase as a KIN wallet, so you can get the private key)

I migrate my KIN Version 1/ERC 20 into trust wallet. Should I leave it as is or do I need to migrate to Solana?

1 Like

There are no further instructions yet on how to migrate Kin 1 (ERC20) to Solana. So you can leave it as is for now.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. Busy at work.

Where is the private key. Imported a new wallet on sol platform using my kin and private phrase. No sign of private key in sol

1 Like

To clarify, did you import it to the Trust Wallet app? Or, you indeed used another platform?

1 Like

Your KIN tokens were already migrated. And, you transferred those tokens to a different wallet.
Tokens | 6KMbQR5YPJs92EN4HbyZc91XM8aFAsf943ayXFo2TWV2 | Solana

1 Like

I tried migrating my KIN coin to the Solana blockchain, followed all steps but isn’t working out, I need help.