My KIN did not migrated

I migrated my kin to spl for the past months now and till now
Nothing
Nothing has been added to my Solano Kin
I can’t even transfer the kin i presently have to another kin wallet

1 Like

@Vormin, that depends on the KIN Foundation, not Trust Wallet. You have to wait for them.

@Lexxy, what’s your KIN (stellar) address?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: in Atomic it does. In Trust, it doesn’t. Should the KIN account in Trust also be this address?

GBXO6BQRL77EX3RDNKCVDRGHV5ZVJBMY3BDBEZBM3D3QBPPEXFE7FDAG my KIN address… help to migration… active or not my address…

How can i solve this problem

@khtm, it should be the same address in Trust Wallet. Else, you won’t get the private key. Try to check if Atomic can give you the private key instead.

@AbangHilmi, your KIN (stellar) tokens are already migrated to Solana: Tokens | 8U3Ex8uaC2U5dkFYZKbYLHpC6AEcqwqzqqZsQNHKmmzR | Solana
Please follow this guide: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet

@smsobuj2, you need to import the private key, not as a watch-only wallet.

///

For anyone asking and giving the KIN (stellar) addresses, please check this guide first before asking: How to Migrate Kin Tokens to Solana Wallet. You can check if it’s migrated or not.

• If it is migrated, follow the guide.
  • If not, wait for the KIN foundation to migrate it.

When I go through my private key, it says what is a private failed, what can I do?

Are you sure it is a private key? Did you press the “export private key”? Please triple-check.

Yes sir I am 100 sure I used the right key and correctly, I did it to my friends myself and they did it and I did not do anything wrong in my work but it is not happening.

The private key from Atomic cannot be imported into Trust (Solana wallet). It just gives the error “Failed to import private key”. Also there’s no option in Trust to use a private key for a KIN wallet import.

Any other ideas?

@khtm, just checked on my end, Atomic wallet generates the private key and derives the address in a different way. Thus, it is not possible to migrate it to the Trust Wallet. You need to wait for them to provide migration instead.

@smsobuj2, to clarify, did you get the private key from the Trust Wallet app or from another app/device? Please send screenshots like this one (do not send a screenshot of the private key).

I followed all the steps provided to migrate in Trustwallet, but still, nothing is happening.

What’s your KIN (Stellar) address? Have you checked if it’s migrated already to Solana?

Dear Sir, I have to copy my private key from here to open a solona wallet account, then the text becomes Fail Your private key

Clarifications:

• What is your Trust Wallet app version? (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  • Have you tried re-installing the app?
  • Have you tried to use WiFi with a strong internet connection and/or VPN?

Sir please do something for me,i need money i tey my best but i can’t do it please help. How can i solve this problem

GANSCLAKRYFUFF3ZGAAA574LAPRC2K54M5UXIDNZMSAQSBD5CWHBWFEV

That’s my address, I haven’t checked.

@smsobuj2, you haven’t answered my other questions.

@FERANMI, as stated earlier:

Your tokens are not yet migrated. Follow the guide to know how to check it.

Sir I have tried to work through these mediums you told me but nothing worked. Every time I have the same problem, what can I do? I have tried with VPN and also tried to work from where there is good internet.

How about using another device? Perhaps, borrow your friend’s phone in the meantime.