My KIN did not migrated

Based on https://kin.org/token-migration/, you got the correct wallet address: 9nQz5Pm6hnMSmKuYpZtsotLyACEoyjACMt71pdyrkT9c
Tokens | 9nQz5Pm6hnMSmKuYpZtsotLyACEoyjACMt71pdyrkT9c | Solana

Upon checking, it looks like they weren’t able to swap your tokens. Even though you got the KIN before the migration: https://kinexplorer.com/account/GCBH7QBNBE3CPHLR7F234DUSTGW5RWB7XAPBZYBENMQ2QAZPGFO6HLMJ#payments

Please contact the KIN team about this: https://kin.org/contact-us/

2 Likes

Oh my goodness. Okay thanks for the immediate response and help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have an answer from kin?

1 Like

I would like to migrate my kin from atomic wallet to trus wallet
Someone help me it’s doesn’t work

1 Like

" The transaction failed because of an invalid account. Please check your account values"

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi @CEDO,

Try to get the recovery phrase from Atomic Wallet then follow this guide:

I have the phrase recovery from my atomic wallet. I don’t understand what it’s for I have. I reread 10 x the tutorial but I don’t understand the purpose.

Is the phrase recovery used to restore my atomic wallet on the wallet trust? It doesn’t make sense, I’m lost.

When I create the trust wallet I have to create a wallet of the old KIN? or the KIN SPL?

Should I use https://www.mykinwallet.org/

I created a multi-currency wallet trust wallet with the phrase recovery from atomic but the kin balance is still 0

my kin on atomic wallet are no longer available now, I don’t know where they are

They are not visible on trust wallet either.

I see them here but I don’t understand …
I don’t know how to access them

When I put the private key of my atomic wallet in my kin wallet i see my kin

1 Like

Hi, I am writing again.

Sorry, I wrote a wrong Kin Adress

I have a migration problem, imported correctly kin wallet and after that solana wallet, but there is no Kin SPL

My kin adress is:

GDNFDWKVXXGRLENI2NE4MFFBW433GNSLYZVJYQA543PNONVO7CSVD3UY

Thank you very much.

Mikel.

2 Likes

Me too I have the same problem regarding the migration of my KIN to Solana Blockchain. KIN support did not answer my email to them.

3 Likes

Hi @Mikel1,

Same issue with you. The KIN Foundation wasn’t able to migrate your KIN. Check here: Tokens | FhEGQzEdTdJjwu38894GpujiSymfy2SuuSmsXFCJbxye | Solana

Please contact them about it.

3 Likes

My Kim doesn’t migrate …

2 Likes

Hello @Rathomi,

What is your KIN (stellar) address?

1 Like

GAQBERWNGE66BRUSTSQRAXORZW32SYNYU2KJTTKJDQ2TPKLH7TQOSSLH
That my kin address

1 Like

Kin Team is not answering.

3 Likes

@Rathomi, looks like your KIN wasn’t migrated as well.

Tokens | 3ACDCB6CYobvmBrm3XejMDXLznfRPCJ2j7bdnow7siKa | Solana

//

@Trustbear13, I see…unfortunately, they are the only ones who can process the migration. Try to send a follow up message.

3 Likes

Hello i have a migration problem , i did
all of the process. Still they didn’t migrate. I have sent an email to the kin support and the recommend me to see it with the app support.

2 Likes

Hi @Rockef2,

What is your KIN (stellar) address?

2 Likes

Including mine. It keeps staring in my KIN wallet and not SOLANA. Been trying for a month

1 Like

Here it is

GD42QGQM6ZCECDIUJQRFLS7RVOUY24AXR2UYP3VMQLCBHDCJMZ4KRZST

1 Like

@Trustbear13, @CEDO, @Mikel1, @Rathomi, @Rockef2, and @Dotmeister

After double-checking, those wallets with at least $1 worth of KIN were prioritized. Those who has less will be migrated but at a “slower” pace.

The migration sequence will begin with on-demand migrations which prioritizes all active accounts and any accounts with at least US$1.00 of Kin. We anticipate this portion will be completed by the end of the day. Inactive accounts with less than US$1.00 will then follow. These low-balance inactive accounts will be migrated at a slower rate to ensure stability. This process could stretch over 1–2 weeks. If an inactive account becomes active it will immediately be pushed to the top of the queue for migration.

2 Likes