My prince floki disappeared

I have been working hard to increase my profit and I bought a lot of coins in PrinceFloki. Suddenly, the system sold my coins, disappeared from my wallet and showed 0 coins. After 5 minutes, they returned only 1% of the bought coins !!!

This is weird :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hello @SNMarri To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

It even decrease further just now !!!

Going even lower !!

Where are my coins ??:grimacing:

It’s still decreasing further and further as the price goes up.

They are doing this intentionally !!!

As you can notice, I bought more than 4 billion coins and they kept decreasing every time the price goes up.

I didn’t make any transaction.

It looks like that this cryptocurrency is playing a game with the users.

Why did my coins keep decreasing from 4 to 1 billion ? :open_mouth:

Decreased further as the coin price rises!!

@SNMarri There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

2 Likes

Thank you, it makes sense now …. I thought it was similar to any stock market :+1: