My Saitama disappeared from my Wallet

Dear all please help me with this problem, my Saitama disappear form my wallet suddenly I don’t know how or why this happened,…
What should I do???

23 Likes

Mine disappeared as well along with the etherium that I had in my wallet.

11 Likes

Mine is missing, also. I hope that it’s just a glitch. A recoverable incident.

12 Likes

Looks to be a glitch did a double check on my own addresses and all the funds are still there from saitama, eth, and mononoke inu. Hopefully it gets resolved soon because like everyone here my heart dropped.

9 Likes

My saitama ,Doraeinu.Hinu and Etherem dissapeared from my account.I need help

1 Like

Yeah my Saitamas and eth shows 0 in the TW app but are in the wallet when I check Etherscan. Something must have happen :frowning:

1 Like

Mine disappeared as well, I had a screen shot just because I just transferred more saitama to see the reflections, and woke up to see all gone

1 Like

Mine also disappeared along with little eth, I’m going crazy , how do you check your address to see the saitama and eth

2 Likes

How did you double check? Please explain the process. I too lost my Saitama coins and I don’t see it in my wallet.

2 Likes

Same here. 2 of my coins now say zero and some if my eth has disappeared. Must be a glitch.

2 Likes

All of my saitama tokens have disappeared from my trust wallet also, where have they gone??? Help us, please provide an answer asap

3 Likes

Mine is missing aswell and my eth :frowning: I checked uniswap dapp I can see my coins on uni but it’s missing from trust wallet now. Hope it’s a glitch

2 Likes

All of my saitama and Eth is gone as well I talked to my friend and he still has his I don’t knownwhat to do

1 Like

My saitama balance went to 0 why??? Whats going on anybody fix this? Please help as well

1 Like

I have the same problem, can you help me
please with this issue I haven t done any transaction, just all gone and I have 0 now

1 Like

All my Saitama disappeared too. Please help. Any advice on what I should do?

1 Like

my saitama is missing too what can we do and my ethereum too and my luffy inu and my monono inu what is going on can someone help please

1 Like

Mine is gone too…i thought I swiped and deleted the token from trustwallet, as I just woke up

1 Like

My Ethereum is missing in addition to my Saitama. I did a transaction yesterday and before I went to bed, all was well. Woke up and now it’s all gone.

2 Likes

Mine disappeared as well…What is going on?
Hoping it is a glitch which is worked out soon!

1 Like