My Saitama disappeared from my Wallet

All my Saitama balance disappeared , it’s strange and frustrated, hope this fixed

1 Like

Guys to see your wallets on Etherscan go to the app and copy the adress to your wallets there, once you guys have it go to etherscan io and search for your wallets there.

4 Likes

Yes just check mine , I see them all there. But how do we see them in our wallets again

3 Likes

Can you please provide insight as to how to check balances on Saitama and Ryoshi Vision if possible. I would like to see if my balances are still there. Any assistance would be appreciated
Thank you

1 Like

I had the same problem. I invested last night and woke up to a zero balance

1 Like

Hi was wondering if you can help me I sent my saitama Inu back to saitama Inu I copied and paste the wrong address can anyone help me. Thank you Rob

1 Like

how are you able to check your wallet? I would like to do the same. I put my address in Etherscan but dont know what i’m truly looking at?

1 Like

Hi I havev the same problem my eth and ERC20 tokens shown a zero balance. It must be an app glitch when I connect to Uniswap I can still see both balances. My BEP 2 AND BEP 20 tokens are still visible. Seems like an Ethereum network problem.

3 Likes

My heart just dropped when my saitama disapeared, any updates of what might be the cause?

2 Likes

Let’s see if Trust team can sort this shit out or perhaps a quick name change is required

1 Like

The only reason I didn’t shit myself was because I was already in the toilet

3 Likes

Same here. I checked Etherscan and there was a balance on the etherium.

1 Like

Seems everything is back to normal now, thank god my heart can’t take it.

What happened they just reappeared just like that? im still looking at my empty wallet

o my, mine just came back, oh my oh my, still shaking, can`t take this

I guess the issues are resolved, my balances just reappeared, how was wondering what the issue could have been.

This shit happened to me earlier this morning. The solution is to go to playstore Uninstall trustwallet, reinstall then import your 12 seed key and all your funds should be visible. With erc20 token you have to enable search for shiba saitama and enable them once again then you should see your money on your tokens. I was in distraught this morning omg. This will work 100%.

1 Like

My Saitama and other crypto disappeared as well so when is this going to be corrected.

1 Like

All my ERC20 tokens are missing, including my ETH balance since this morning. I hope they can fix it real soon!

Je viens de regarder sur ether
Aucune transactions n’a été effectuée ou retrait de tokens.
Mais j’ai pleins de tokens erc20 qui affichent 0.
Je ne comprends pas.
Est ce que Trust wallet peut nous répondre . Nous sommes beaucoup dans ce cas à ce que je vois.

Merci