My Saitama disappeared from my Wallet

it’s a system wide issue with TrustWallet. I was able to check my wallet on Etherscan and everything is there.

1 Like

Hi All,

I have upload a video on my youtube channel about the problem just look up
My Saitama disappeared from my Wallet FIX PROBLEM 26,10,2021.

Hope this helps everyone.

We all F. Shaking :joy:

1 Like

It’s some knid of glich or bug. Because when I connect my wallet to Uniswap everything is there. I was missing some of my Saitama, Charizard, Mononoke, and Shiba Inu with ETH. But on Uniswap it all there family. We have to contact Trust wallet administration to see if they are working on the bug.

It’s a glitch on trust wallet. Go to uniswap or pancake in the app, whichever dex you used. Copy your wallet address. Go to etherscan or bscscan , paste your address. Scroll down to tokens transferred and you should see your trades.:+1:t4:

i am having the same issues as everyone else. I went to bed with several thousands dollars and today woke up to zero…where we hacked or is there system wide issues?

Same problem with me my coins are showing 0 value in trust wallet… I am unable to see my vra

I had the same issue, went to bed happy and woke up to zero balance and both my ETH and Saitama disappeared in Trust Wallet. This is very concerning. Definitely made my heart drop.

2 Likes

This is scary all my Saitama and ETH are gone has anyone figured out what to do yet?

My eth disappeared too…does anyone know if a glitch has been reported? Does anyone have eth that hasn’t disappeared?

Hi a lot of my coins disappear can you tell me how did you check ? or if somebody else could help, i don’t know very well how to check on the wallet

I have transfered BNB , shiba , feg , chinelink, uniswap , and kishu to trustwallet.
The status is completed, but in the wallet is still 0.
What’s the problem?
Can somebody give me an advice?

I have multiple coins missing along with ether… im guessing its a glitch… but man i am freaking out…:<(

1 Like

I woke up to a 0 balance on my saitama… 200 billion tokens. 15K. I can hardly work right now what the hell is going on with this?

I am missing roughly 13 billion Saitama.
Such an odd number, but significant with the price going up!

Mine has too. Gone. It shows 0 coins. Hope this is a glitch as well. Help if yal find out what to do about this

:warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

1 Like

Copy and paste you address at etherscan search menu. Your total balance will be there.
Click on the dropdown menu or icon box on the right. When your pointer hovers over it. A hover message will appear: View expanded ER-C20 tokens holding. Click on it. Then you will be able to see the quantity and value of all your tokens.

:warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like