My solana & Bonk balance is 0

Hello,I have this issue for more than four days now. It’s been more than 48 hours from the team now and the balance on my wallet app is showing zero on both solana and Bonk whereas I have an existing balance in my wallet before now
Pls help in fixing this error

I’ve tried reaching out the team but I’ve had no reply. I’ve also done everything, the reimporting, changing wifi connection and even getting the latest version but it’s still thesame

@Prime The best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I have messaged the support team with every necessary information, I didn’t receive any response

Why should I message you on telegram. You can also help me here so that others with same issue can also learn

@Prime Please wait patiently for the support team response and no I would not text you anywhere else, that was an impersonator.

Yeah, thanks it has reflected in my balance now… Though, you guys stressed the hell out of me

1 Like

Seen my funds back in my balance but am having another issue sending out my funds I tried to send out but it keep saying something went wrong and that’s the issue am having before I uninstalled and reinstalled the app since when I reinstalled the app my funds is not visible in my balance now I can see back my funds but I still can’t send out or withdraw from my wallet

@Sordman Please submit a ticket through your Trust app or at support.trustwallet.com
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.