My tokens missing Huobi

Hello people, i have already sent these 3 screenshots to trustwallet support asking where my tokens went. I also send the screenshots from huobi proving that the transaction whent true. I still did not here feom anyone at trustwallet. Can someone please help me out here?

Hello @Tony37 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I can just drop it here? Al these screenshots? Because i already send them 4 times to the support email. Just asking not beën smart. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

@Tony37
Yes you can send the details here and also with screenshots of wallet.

Hello @Tony37
You sent your SHIBA on the Heco chain network and not on the ERC20 network.

Oke, what does this mean? Are the coins gone now? Or can i get them back?

Oke, what does this mean? Are the coins gone now? Or can i get them back?

@Tony37 you have to add them as custom token. Here’s a guide: How to Add a Custom Token

Make sure you select HECO Chain on network and put correct contract.

Contract adres off trustwallet you mean? Or from huobi? Thank alot for your help

@Tony37 have you read the guide on how to add custom token on my previous reply above?

Yes but i dont understand what to put under symbol and decimal. Im so sorry but im trying my best :slightly_smiling_face:

@Tony37 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

0x9301612fee7C0E463712211D99db75158B6dBEdE What is the transaction hash please? Where do i find this?

Token details:-
Network: Huobi ECO Chain
Contract: 0xdd86dd2dc0aca2a8f41a680fc1f88ec1b7fc9b09
Decimals: 18

And what do i put in the “symbol” bar? Thank you so much really great off you

@Tony37 you can write anything, I already sent you the important details for you to fill.

Hi Alan, thanku it worked, i can now see the quantity of my coins. Is there any solution on how to see the price also or do i have to so the math myself? Thanks alot :+1:t2: