My wallet is empty after enter recovery words

I enter the recovery words,which is 12words ,i log in again but all my crypo are gone,please help me ,how can i retrieve all my money back, i regret using this wallet,i enter correct words.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help:

I had the same problem yesterday. After uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I entered the words. My contract is in my transaction history. But my balance is not showing. What must I do? Help please.

1 Like

Hello @omerekn
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

White screen shot is my lost coins. I bought it again thinking it would be updated if I upload, but my lost coins did not come
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xe9affa367c3e1fd0d3d7b946c0bdf3503008a54e3b8de1323ea2c77962d3f978
[image]

Hello @omerekn
Your tokens are here 0x5d5d2db289d68ecb3a2d37418143eeb9119b7e6c
If it is not visible, then you need to add as a custom token using these details:

Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x679d5b2d94f454c950d683d159b87aa8eae37c9e
Decimals: 7

I added the token manually but the balance is showing as zero. Now the balance is showing as zero again.

[image]

Hello @omerekn
You already sent a part of your tokens out and swapped the rest to BNB which you sent out too.

No, that’s not the problem, my balance on pancakeswap shows zero. I don’t see it as available balance. İt seemed before the wallet showed zero balance. After that, I cannot view the balance on pancakeswap.

Hello @omerekn
That is because you have no funds on your wallet
https://bscscan.com/address/0x5d5d2db289d68ecb3a2d37418143eeb9119b7e6c

1 Like

They appeared in my wallet before I entered the wallet recovery code. My problem is that when I uninstall and reinstall the app, these balances are no longer displayed in the wallet. I did not take any other action. There is no suspicious transaction.

@omerekn
It seems you gave out your recovery phrase or entered it into a phishing website.

1 Like

please don’t. The only reason the balance is reset is if I uninstall and install the app. I uninstalled it again to check and installed it again same thing happened. I’m having a problem purely because of the app, not because of a suspicious process. It’s happened 2 times, I just used pancakeswap.

1 Like

Hi I have tried to restore my account, I literally changed my phone less then 2 days ago, and used my 12 digit phrase to restore trust wallet on new phone, but now the balances are not displaying and none of the additional coins that I had purchased through pancake swap and added to trust wallet are even showing, please help as a matter of urgency.

The 12 digit phrase is 100% accurate, and no one has access to this code so the balances should be displayed as they were disaying on the trust wallet app I had on my previous phone.

2 Likes

Hi @Kamrankhaliq
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help:

1 Like