My wallet won’t show Elrond ERC20 value

thank you, also would you please confirm if the value my ERC20 token is correct in my wallet!?

Based on: The Elrond Mainnet Token Swap Begins on Binance, And The New Economic Model Is Set In Motion — The MultiversX Blog

The swap will happen at a 1000:1 ratio, 1000 ERD (old) = 1 eGLD (new).

So you will get around 2.747 eGLD. Which is equivalent to ~$491.60312

if i am swapping my 2.747 ERC20 to eGLD than i would be receiving round 3 eGLD and not 2.747 eGLD!!
Each eGLD is $ 178.79 / 2.747 would be $ 491,149.39!!

Try to do your math again.

The swap will happen at a 1000:1 ratio, 1000 ERD (old) = 1 eGLD (new).

2747 / 1000 = 2.747 eGLD.

i am sorry it is kind of confusing so in words i will receive “two thousand and seven hundred and forty seven” eGLD with a value of each eGLD round $178.32!?
Right now in my wallet i do have “two thousand and seven hundred and forty seven” ERD ERC20 token!!
If you look at the screenshot that i send you on the top right corner it shows a value of $178.32 for each ERD ERC20 token!!
It doesn’t make any sense!!

Convert it to eGLD first and it will make sense.

i am sorry , so basically what you are saying i do have almost a half million dollars in eGLD here???

No. You only have ~$491 worth of eGLD.

there we go , this is exactly what i am saying! The value on the screen shot top right corner 178.32 dollars for each ERD ERC20 is not correct!!

I have in my wallet ERD ERC20 and not eGLD, so the price which herer indicate is for eGLD and not for ERD ERC20!! Is it make sense!?

The price data came from here: MultiversX price today, EGLD to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

However, what you have right now are ERD, not eGLD. You can ignore the fiat amount that are being displayed right now.

As this brings more confusion, I’ll remove the pricing data for ERD now.

well , i will need a fiat mount in order for me to pay the transaction fee, right!!?

You need ETH in your wallet so you can send out your ERD (ERC20).

Learn more here:

please leave it as it , now i understand what it is happening, many thanks

A post was split to a new topic: AAVE BEP2, need help

A post was split to a new topic: Price for umbrella-network (UMB)

A post was split to a new topic: Insufficient TRX network fee

A post was split to a new topic: BNB that I deposited into trust wallet said +24 BNB but the balance does not reflect in the wallet