Need help in finding my Harmony (ONE) tokens

Yes, I did this mistakes and its can be reversable but i made another nonsese mistake with my Harmony One Coin’s i deposit at my trust wallet account my ONE’s coin and after that,Qr code scan at 1 defi exchange and then i couldnt see my balance,when i checked my trust wallet ONE’s they are still there, so ı saw my Eth Adress At defi exchange and then i convert it to ONE’s wallet adress i sent there after than i noticed that was a huge mistake i tried mentioned solution again but i couldnt find any clue for harmony contract adress decimal about it there is any why to recovery these poor ONE’s

2 Likes

Hi @elemandares,

To better assist, please send me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Harmony wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Harmony Blockchain Explorer

first of all sorry for some typos not my native language.
I want to get in viper.exchange (defi exchange) and its taking transfer with ONE coin i bought some ONE coin sfrom bitmax,transfer that currency in the Harmony Main acc after than i connected exchange with my wallet i couldn’t see my ONE coins,so i tought little bit foolish and i copied My etherium adress from inside to exchange page at top right corner and translate into ONE adress and sent there my ONE coins,that is visible at top transaction link . I wait a little bit and didn’t saw any transaction. I remember that OMI fault i tried to export my etherium adress and add there to Harmony contract adress so its will be mine wallet but didnt go well. now i’m sad for my poor ONE coins

1 Like

I see. Unfortunately, if you do not have the recovery phrase nor private key of the wallet (one1ufzrzcks7hj74ahek42e5e59etglmqz5ndrkqa) then you cannot access and retrieve your ONE tokens. Please be careful next time and triple-check things first.

1 Like

one1ufzrzcks7hj74ahek42e5e59etglmqz5ndrkqa this adress is converted from my ETH wallet adress still isnt possible to recovery because i have to ETH wallet private keys

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Accidentally I add a false contract address to my wallet for OMI token. How to recover?

one1ufzrzcks7hj74ahek42e5e59etglmqz5ndrkqa was derived from your ETH address? Then you might want to try following this guide:

Select ETH in the coin part > scroll down to the list of derived addresses > get the private key in the first row > go back to the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Harmony > import the private key

yes it its derived from my ETH adress but i guess harmony have another protocol dont let me write that down private key. Only i can see recovery code section and watching adress

Try to look for a Harmony wallet that supports importing of private keys.

1 Like

You are the greatest yey!!! I Got my ones thank you Sir. I want to stick with trustwallet please make this improve for harmony piravte keys

1 Like

Cool! Glad to know that.

The Trust Wallet team are always looking for ways to further improve the product. You can post your suggestions here Ideas - Trust Wallet and/or submit a community proposal How to Submit a Proposal.

1 Like