Need trust wallet fixed cant send to assets to other wallets

Need trust wallet fixed cant send to assets to other wallets. When connecting to uniswap or other dex…It connects but no approvals for transactions. Cant buy or send to other wallets. This all started with trust wallets last update…Revert back to previous update or fix the issue you are holding up my money and cant sell or buy.

Hi @jamezedees2,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What cryptos are you trying to send? Please attach the wallet address as well.
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)
2 Likes

Its all over your site on the issues your having. Stop the bs and fix this issue. I have the most up to date version. Your app is not signing or approving transactions for swaps or buys from uniswap or any dex. You know theres an issue. Just fix it and get a new update out. Your playing with peoples money.

We need to know more information so we can assist you. The caption that you have stated doesn’t include the context where you were having issues with the approvals.

Moving forward, are you using an iOS device? If yes, please enable the DApp browser by following this guide:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/enable-dapp-browser-on-trust-wallet-ios-version/98308

Use that one instead of WalletConnect.

I am having the same issues. Cannot send cryptos and will no longer work with UNI. It connects but does not swap. What do I do my coins and tokens are not accessible.

Hi @6Yem7ph123,

To clarify, are you using an iOS device? If yes, please follow the instructions that I sent in my previous response ^

1 Like

Can you try to transact again while taking a video recording?

Phone or desktop or does it matter?

Using the DApp browser of the Trust Wallet app.

Is the screen record format able to be uploaded here? Does not seem like it.

Look, i know what I am doing. I have been using the desktop version for awhile so not sure what you will learn from a video but if you want it, the screen record on IOS is not able to be uploaded here.

BTW, this has been going on for two weeks and its creating a real problem for me so, please help.

A post was split to a new topic: Sending collectibles

Im waiting 3 hours for a response. Do you understand this costs people money and its a know issue?

For those of you still struggling with this, the admin was NO help, see link below.

Here is the solution, admin is no help.

I’m not always up. Anyways, glad to know that the issue was resolved using one of the solutions in the help center. It is best to check it first before asking.