No option to import the private key for bitcoin?

They advertise Bitcoin support for iOS. I imported my wallet via Phrase but the bitcoins are not imported? There is no option to import the private key for bitcoin? All articles describe about ETH or other but not Bitcoin? How do I get my bitcoins into the wallet?

Hi @Eyeland,

Please be informed that importing a Bitcoin wallet is not supported. The multi-coin wallet option should work as you have a mnemonic phrase. However, your Bitcoins should be stored on a SegWit address, not the legacy one (the address should start with bc1).

Hi, did you find a way to import Bitcoin into the multi-coin wallet via a private key?
I mistakenly used a wrong address on my first BTC purchase to bring it into Trust Wallet, so it is still in limbo.
Thanks.

Hello @Angus456 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan,

Many thanks for responding to my request - it’s much appreciated.
Here are the two screenshots, and the text of the QR code is
bc1qyw0xr9yx49jckakc8fu3dqx42sc52scfvmf2dq

Also, here’s a screenshot of the transaction receipt which I hope is helpful.

What happened is that because it was my first ever purchase and transfer, I followed a YouTube video about how to transfer from Binance to Trust Wallet, and did not realise that the Smart Chain was a coin in its own right and so followed the instructions on the video to use Smart Chain to move my BTC to Trust Wallet.

With many thanks,

Angus

@Angus456 send your Smart Chain address so as we can check if the balance is there.

Copy and paste here.

Hi Alan,
Is this what you’re asking for?
Thanks, Angus

@Angus456 copy and paste your receive address here. Not screenshot.

……

0x330770597709121239d8bE48b709EAC034458d04

This is a copy of my Trust Wallet receive BNB page.
Thanks, Angus

@Angus456 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x7130d2a12b9bcbfae4f2634d864a1ee1ce3ead9c
Decimals: 18

Unfortunately I cannot replicate the custom token steps. The ‘manage’ page isn’t coming up. If I can find it, am I looking for bitcoin or smart chain? Thanks, Angus

Hi I’m new here so I can’t start a topic yet…
My issue is that everytime I try to transfer my Tether from Trust Wallet to Coinbase, it says I don’t have enough Ethereum. .Does trust wallet seriously charge a 58$ network fee? I have $ 90.02 in tether.
Thanks

@Angus456 read the guide I sent you above. Or you can tap on top right corner and search BTCB then switch on BTCB BEP20.

@Turner1986 Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Thanks so much, Alan - here’s the address:
0x330770597709121239d8bE48b709EAC034458d04