No support/response to ticket logged

Good day,

I’ve logged a ticket 3 days ago no response.

Your request 741919 has been received and is being reviewed by our support team.

How do i get support to assist with my ticket ?

1 Like

@MadeksMbulu You need to wait patiently till you get a response from Customer support.

1 Like

For over a mont now I received 0.0036 BTC in my trust wallet , it’s shows on the blockchain that transaction is completed and it’s not showing on my app balance , I have troubled shooted it and deleted and reinstall the apps numerous of times and it’s still not reflecting . Can you help me out .

@Lekanado6767 Can you provide your receiving address.

1 Like

0xb6f6b5521d0e7Cb853758a081121cB4c8F6ed9CB here is my address zxzxxxxffjfjfjfjfdjjfkdkdkfkfkfkkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkfkkfkfkfk

How are you going to assist me on tele? I use whatsapp and not tele, vvvvvvvdkdjjdjdhdjdjjdjdjegggggghjkjhhhjj

@MadeksMbulu No one will contact you on whatsapp or elsewhere except impersonators. Please be careful

I do have the same problem. I withdrawed ETH from Binance to Trust Wallet and for hours the balance in Trust Wallet is still at 0.00, I’ve checked my wallet adress on etherscan. io and it shows that I recived that money in that wallet. Can you check it for me?

@dh740 Can you please provide a transaction hash ?

1 Like

0x2eec97dd8dee3cb0ac63d527b44bf32d5257aad11edd9b6119b16c786f792069

Here it is

@Tobi can you please check for me, Tobi? I’m really confusing rightnow.

@dh740 You received your ETH already

Hi Tobi, your helping of saying i need to deposit, the same amount that i have “lost” in the platform to have the money transferred that can’t be a solution.

I can’t be as a customer comming to support for assistance to get my funds reflect in your platform and im told actually, to get your funds, you need to put more money (same amount) for your funds to be unlocked l, that to me doesn’t sound right.

@MadeksMbulu Please beware of impersonators, I would never initiate a chat outside of here and will not request for money from you.
If you have lost money to a scam platform, there’s nothing that can be done, trying to look for ways to recover would lead to you losing more money.

Hello, I didn’t loose any money to a scam, I was chatting to you in tlg unless if you are saying that was not you?

There was a request that to get my money out I need to deposit 100% of what I transfered and it will release the other coins, which of coz I refused to doHello, I didn’t loose any money to a scam, I was chatting to you in tlg unless if you are saying that was not you?

There was a request that to get my money out I need to deposit 100% of what I transfered and it will release the other coins, which of coz I refused to do

Thanks, but the app balance is still at 0.00 and I can’t do anything. I’ve tried all solutions that the “Trust Wallet bot” instructed me but nothing changed. Is there anyway to fix it, or I have to wait more hours untill the app updates?

@MadeksMbulu No that’s not me, I would never send you a private DM.
Please be wary of impersonators.

1 Like

@dh740 Can you confirm if your address is same as listed here: 0x2F147B81cC678EB4F25C7e9c4Fd7Aa4D3f06E391

0xb6f6b5521d0e7Cb853758a081121cB4c8F6ed9CB

I still haven’t received my coins from Luno also

@MadeksMbulu It says on the explorer you received ETH already from LUNO.