No support/response to ticket logged

Hi i am having the same issue i was sent eutherium .I am new to this crypto thing but the balance didnt update in my trust wallet.I tried making a ticket but they closed it even though i gave them what they asked for

It says that, but i never received the tokens in trust wallet. I logged a ticket here 4 , 5 mo ths ago and still no help

@ghxst_g04 Can you provide the transaction hash ?

@MadeksMbulu You need to check that your wallet address is the same as the receiving address you received ETH into.

Hello, here is the hash of the transaction i got problem ee35369cb42330226061281f916cbfa82fb5672f9a4cb3d4c7c41e35df079a28

I still haven’t receive any coin for that transaction, can you help me?

i never received the tokens in trust wallet, please check and help me recover it

Tobi, it is the same address, i even sent you details from etherscan . If i take the same address into etherscan or metamask im able to see my coins , but in trustwallet its zero

I’ve sent ETH through ERC20 and the balance is still at 0.00, can you know the way to fix this. I mean switch blue what crypto or network in “manage crypto”?

@Bigbom That transaction hash you sent above shows you made a self transfer.

@MadeksMbulu Can you reimport your Trust wallet and see if that works ?

@dh740 Your ETH ERC20 should be added by default so I would presume it’s added already.
You can check first if your app is updated then reimport your wallet.

But after that I do not receive anything, the coin disappeared, i never received the coin in trust wallet

I never received the tokens in trust wallet, please check and help me recover it

@Bigbom What you have done is a self transfer to your own address like I said above. If you need further help, I’d advise to please submit a ticket to customer support regarding this.

I made a ticket but there was no response except a mail from a scammer with the email [email protected] trying to get my secret key.

@Bigbom Please if you have submitted a ticket at support.trustwallet.com, then wait patiently for a response from them.

1 Like

Hi Tobi, i tried to reimport the wallet, when i add it comes with zero balance.

There was also an option of view only wallet, under this option im able to see my eth and its value .

So now im not sure what needs to happen to move these funds from view only wallet to my wallet that i can trasanct

it was sent from coinbase im not sure where to find the transaction hash

What im also seeing now is that new wallets that im creating and including the one that im trying to import they have different address from the one that has the funds in view only wallet.

The one in view only wallet was the receiving address when i first downloded trust wallet to move my coins here, im not sure how that has changed now

i did it was the same but nothing is showing up on my app in the eutherium wallet