No tokens are received in the wallet #AION

@Ugodspecial

Could it be that slippage was too low in the transaction and I was charged a gas fee for the attempted swap, but they charged me in BNB equivalent for the transaction gas fees. And because the slippage was too low the transaction never went through?

How do I confirm this? (Is that the gas fee too number?) If this is the case so it doesn’t happen again. For learning purposes.

Thanks

Hello @John.tranfield that is not a swap transaction, just a normal BNB transfer from your wallet to this address: 0x7a250d5630b4cf539739df2c5dacb4c659f2488d

Also there’s no incoming ETHPAD transaction nor ETHPAD tokens in your wallet.

1 Like

Thanks Alan, I do see this.
This address is the address when you click on the ETHPAD website which takes you to Uniswap to purchase ETHPAD on Uniswap. When going through the process it took bnb not the ETH I had in the swap.

There are alot of transactions going to this address. Anyway of confirming where they are going or get them back. See screen shots attached of the process.

Cheers

Hello @John.tranfield,

From your explanation you want to swap ETH to ETHPAD but you probably didn’t choose the network which is Ethereum. You instead chose Smart Chain.

Also Alan has mentioned what you did which isn’t a swap.

This is my advice if you want to swap any token on Uniswap, follow this guide Trust Swap: Uniswap Trading Integration

A post was split to a new topic: Converted tokens to faucetpay