Not receive my smart chain 2 days ago

I send smart chain from my trust wallet to another wallet and i saw in bsscan is success but 2days ago not seen my smart chain at the wallet i sent

Hello please confirm from the receiving wallet team if they support Bep20 BNB deposits.

Yes I have your problem whit XRP from 4 days a go and it doesn’t solve til now.
It just stopped on pending.
How can I solve my problem?

@AliTareh
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I had the same issue when transfer between my Trust wallets. BSCScan showed success but Receving wallet still does not get tokens.

@PhilipLe
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi Jenny,

1. APP version: 2.12
  2. Receiving wallet: 0xAc28841227284de4D8EA297F5D25a5B9B17a48A5
  3. Transaction hash: 0xd1dc8d9d5b1622ecc7f5517c6053ad2a727cd4d437f29a83416a3d6a31f10a71
  4. Screen shot.20211130_185911|375x500
    Transaction in red circle was done successfully first, then I transferred back but couldn’t get it even BSCscan said OK.

how do i send my shiba inu from trsut wallet to my Coinbase wallet ?? :heartbeat:

Please I tried to swap bnb for wkd on the 11/11/2021 and till date I cant find my token or its value

A post was split to a new topic: BNB lost when i tried to swap from BSC

Hi Trust Expert,

So far, my token still missed. I have provided informatin as requested. Can you help get back my token?

Thanks.

PhilipLe

Hi

I checked again the total token amount and find out it’s correct even transaction list didn’t show. So no need to take further action.

Regards,

PhilipLe