Hi guys, just seeing if you can help me please. I’ve sent over my polygon (MATIC) holdings from crypto.com to this wallet within trust. I’ve used the correct addresses and also the transactions were completed, however I have not received my tokens?
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
I can see that my polygon holdings are in the Cronos network. I can see the exact amount but I’m not sure whether these are now lost or still recoverable
It’s not letting me post my screenshots…
Trust wallet version: 8.7(760) (iPhone 14 pro)
I can see I sent the polygon (MATIC) on the cronos network and I should’ve sent it on the ERC20 network instead. I hope this doesn’t mean I’ve lost my polygon holding. In total it should be about 1700ish tokens.
If I can recover these, how so?
Sending over screenshots now…
Network: Cronos Chain
Hello @Kerryco91 You transfered What exactly ? , plus we can’t found the address ,nothing match .
You can see your history here
Nothing match , there is no $56.44 , you should ask to coinbase .
This is your exact Txhash : 0xc330ff469ca0acc43c4ec22eafde0a411309fcc0077446dbaab0cc4c960082ba
But i can’t found your tansaction to this address : 0xf39F131e8983eD5083807E4bC062555B0dE75A6A
FOUND A 53.876195 transaction : Tether USDT you can add it manually to your Wallet if you can’t see it .
Also there is a fake token in your wallet ( ERC-20 TOKEN ) Please don’t touch it at all .