Not recieved my busd coins

I sent busd from external wallet to ,y trust wallet . Transaction id is Transaction id: 0x2cf8f5eeef453dc3be8d4bb407defec534c66a5d442bc25bd865febde5e1337d. It shows its rrached but i am not able to see it in my wallet pls help

Hello @maddyvbm
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search BUSD and enable the one with BEP20.

Busd bep20 wallet is already acrivated and i have sent it to this wallet previously also but it is not showing up this time

I am also getting mails saying I need to verify my wallet in jot form which asks for my seedphrase which is scary as it’s outside the wallet so kindly help

Hello @maddyvbm, Please use this guide:

Also take note that we we would never send you emails requesting your recovery words or for you to upgrade your wallet so kindly block and report such emails.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. I have blocked the other emails . I have done all the things in the trouble shooting guide including re importing the wallet but the busd coins are still not showing.kindly help

@maddyvbm This is your receiving address right 0x9320c3288fa6d6869ce49118b307e407082787df ?

Hello sorry on checking I realised I have sent address wrong my mistakes sorry and thanks