Not showing $ Value

@Tobi I bought VLMR at .02263$ and it is now 05683$. I bought DLZ at .00005471$ and it is now 0.00007305$.

My TrustWallet still shows $0 and the same value the day of my purchase (Tuesday this week.) I want to capture my profits today or tomorrow and swap back to BNB ASAP.

How can I accomplish this while capturing my profits?

1 Like

@DigMktCons I think you may need to contact that tokens team to see if there’s a way you can swap your tokens.
Please be wary of impersonators while you’re at that also.

1 Like

How do I find the token team’s contact information? I found them both on coinmarketcap but there is no contact information. What do you suggest?

1 Like

@DigMktCons I can’t say for sure also. You’d just need to do your research.

1 Like

@Tobi if I give you the currency I want to trade into prior to making the trade, can you tell me if I will run into the same issue I have with these two? I will be entering a new trade on Monday so I’d like to get your opinion on them before I buy.

1 Like

@DigMktCons I can’t give advice on tokens to buy or not unfortunately hence why I stress the need to do your own personal research.

@Tobi I’m not asking for advice to buy or not, I am asking if you can tell if the currency (i.e…VLMR, DLZ) will have an issue inside TrustWallet seeing their $values. I don’t want to buy a currency I cannot resell.

@DigMktCons You can always add the token manually first before you buy it to your Trust wallet app to see if the token price is shown or not.

1 Like

@Tobi I like this idea…thank you! On Monday, I will try this and let you know how it goes.

1 Like

@Tobi as mentioned I am new to using TrustWallet…can you provide me the steps to manually adding a token before buying? I want to look up some previous buys my mentor shared with me and see how they are doing.

1 Like

@Tobi my mentor recommended I buy PAXD on August 26th…I looked up PAXD on Dexscreener there is no history before that date. Much like VLMR and DLZ. Can you tell me why that is? And if they are new currencies, how long does it take for them to appear properly in TrustWallet? I feel the next recommended buy will also be the same way…but want your thoughts on this.

1 Like

@DigMktCons Please see the guide below:

Tokens not showing a price on Trust wallet doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a scam or not

1 Like

@Tobi I appreciate the link…I’ll figure it out. What is the best method for determining a SCAM?

1 Like

@DigMktCons There is no 100% way but there are always signs which may include but not limited to:

• Zero social media presence
  • Botted social media presence
  • Scammy contracts (you can do research on tools that check if a contract looks right or not) etc.
1 Like

Much appreciated! I will look for all of this over the weekend. I hope you have a good one!

2 Likes

Hiya! Not sure if I write under the correct topic, but
I transferred some USDT (ERC20). I can see USDT value ,but $ value is 0.
Can someone help me with this please?

1 Like

@Maa88 Can you provide your receiving address or transaction hash ?
It’s likely you have a fake token as the real USDT should have a price value.

1 Like

Hi!
Please find the hash for the transaction.
0xe2b42847f272b183616a6615b468afbf308b4d26e4ff4322f0b69c319db6e7aa

Thats what I thought, that it is fake, but I was told the following :
Dear user!
We would like to inform you that during the check we discovered that this wallet 0x0719990011de820AE389986A2872Fa72ee64692b never used. In accordance with our security policy and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy, in order to prevent attempts at money laundering and fraud, we will not be able to transfer your wallet balance without transaction history. To make such a transfer, make a financial turnover in your ETH wallet in the amount of 100% of the transfer amount in the cryptocurrency equivalent of ETH.
Please remember that our employees never have access to user wallets, passwords or funds. We rely on the information you provide to help you.
We appreciate your patience and will endeavor to respond to your request as quickly as possible. Thank you for choosing Trust wallet and we look forward to chatting with you soon.

1 Like

@Maa88 No this is clearly a scam, it also states that on the explorer

Your wallet is compromised also, you’d need to delete the current wallet and create a new one immediately.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the information.
I figured as much, but I was called paranoid(by the Investment company finance analyst) and that I do not know how to read the data.

3 Likes