Pancakes swap failure

Good morning from this part of the world, please I have an issues with my trust wallet pancakes swap, I have been trying to send and swap token for the past 6 days now , but it keeps in failing, and they are deducting my Bnb as fee , please what’s really happening to swapping and sending on trust wallet thanks?.

Hello @Walex1122 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hello, What info is it safe to share and which could lead others to get our money? Sorry complete newbie here

I tried to change my Safemoon in to BNB but failed, and now I dont know how to recover my Safemoon

Hello @BDZ To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi oh is this all the information we need to give? I do have the address and the transaction hash, but when I see in to it I cant find a way to recover the failed attempt to convert Safemoon to BNB. The balance is missing, and apparently I now have two wallets? Could this be the case? If yes why I cant see the money? Any help greatly appreciated!

This are the screenshot of my pancakes swap, smart chain address, and app version

I don’t have a missing balance issues, the problem I have is that , I can’t swap , when the pancakes swap approved the transactions, after like 5 minute it will say fail and it been up to 6 days now , I wanted to buy some coin with BNB on pancakes swap, and I have been having a difficult time ever since, which is not like that before

@Walex1122 send your wallet address here in plain text too (copy and paste ).

0x1Ad0b32CA7d5390011c9B0ABB84BC73Ee506465c

This is my BNb address , please is this what you requested for

1. Version 1.30.25
  2. 0xf2Db78c9FF7Fc78E9a75398dcC9a1141E875dA55
  3. 0xac374616e2022dfdac21c5ef4378623afba9961599bf3b08db19ce2086d4efe1
  4. I tried to change my Safemoon to BNB but something went terribly wrong, apparently I just transferred them to a void wallet? I dont know. I WANT TO RECOVER THIS WALLET.
  5. THANK YOU

@Walex1122 I can’t see any recent failed transaction on explorer, can you send the transaction hash for failed transaction?

Also, you can try to re-import the wallet and try again: How to Re-Import your Wallet

@BDZ this is not a token swap, but it is token transfer from your wallet: 0xf2db78c9ff7fc78e9a75398dcc9a1141e875da55
To this wallet: 0x74c511563ab3474842328f9ae3a477aaf69a0b8a

And transaction went successfully.

Hello, thanks for your answer. Sorry to be completely ignorant here. I wanted to swap my Safemoon in to BNB. I followed the instructions from Pancake swap and ended up with the above. The funds never reached Binance (where I wanted them). They said that the money was still Safemoon. But I dont have them on my wallet. Where are they??? How can I get them back???

THANK YOU!!!

0x10ED43C718714eb63d5aA57B78B54704E256024E

That was what I did about 20minute ago , the same thing happened again, the swapping was pending and later fail

They keep on disappear after some minute , let me do another swapping, I will copy that and send right now

@BDZ safemoon is not listed on Binance, but if the deposit address is from Binance, contact them for support.

@Walex1122 You have to re-import your wallet and try again. Refer my response above on how to re-import your wallet.