Pending transaction. What to do?

Well, I’ve tried all the processes you sent me but nothing’s changed
What’s the next line of action since nothing worked

5 Likes

@BertYe1 If you need your tokens urgently, you can import your seed phrase to another wallet and then access your funds there.

6 Likes

@Abed1706 What do you mean by frozen ? Can you provide your receiving address.

4 Likes

What can I do ? I sent someone some usdt since 4 days ago and it wrote error without going through and my coin hasn’t been reversed, what do I do please ?

4 Likes

@Coco4real Can you provide the transaction hash and your receiving address.

4 Likes

@Abed1706 What error do you get exactly ? Can you type out the error you get ?

5 Likes

How long does it take for a pending transaction to be cancelled ? I have 3 all about 3 hours now!

4 Likes

@Terwilliam That depends on the blockchain and not Trust wallet.
If your transaction hasn’t been broadcasted to the blockchain yet then a wallet reimport would fix it.

5 Likes

My transaction have been unconfirmed for about 3 weeks now what can I do

4 Likes

hello my transaction pending it’s been more than 3months since February 23 what to do please help me

5 Likes

@koubi Can you provide a transaction hash ?

4 Likes

Good day, i also have a similar issue.Etherum was sent to my wallet on Friday morning and till today Tuesday it has not arrived in my wallet. The Sender used a Kucoin wallet. The transaction was successful from the senders end but i haven’t received it yet. I asked the sender to contact the kucoin support just to be sure and the support have confirmed the transaction was successful. Please i need assistance this is new to me.

Transaction hash
0x45caf19e8e0ee4ae14d7fa293d33814e90eee234f6e34c9c03569622e15ee1fb

5 Likes

@amara30 You need to confirm what chain it was sent on and then add it manually

4 Likes

How do i check the chain it was sent on? I am new to this. Please guide me through the process

4 Likes

I have updated my app. It is an Etherum transaction not bitcoin. Also is the key you are talking about the receive address? I am still learning

3 Likes

@amara30 You need to ask what network it was sent on first.

2 Likes

I just confirmed now that the Etherum was sent via KCC network. From the kucoin wallet to my trust wallet.

3 Likes

@amara30 Then you can simply add it:
Tap the upper right corner in your wallet.
Change “All Networks” to “Kucoin Community Chain”
Search ETH and then toggle it on.

3 Likes

My wallet is an Etherum wallet. It is only displaying coins that have Etherum. The person who walked me through my wallet set up told me to pick only Etherum during my set up. I can only see All Networks and Etherum when i try to change the network. How can i bring the kucoin community chain network into my wallet.

4 Likes

@amara30 To confirm, is your wallet a multi coin wallet ? If it is, then just follow the guide I sent above.

3 Likes