Pending transaction. What to do?

Hi, I sent Btc to another wallet address for anbout a day anlready, until now the transaction is pending. What to do about this situation? Thanks

Here’s the transaction hash,

51fea71b3ec719b21019838df529fe90cd13e88d3e6f83510366b12c24055963

7 Likes

@CynthiaGeolingo Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do regarding pending transactions, you need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
It is always advisable to not adjust the app recommended fee for sending transactions to avoid issues like this.

Can you please tell me why I did not receive my withdrawal from telegram bot airdrop

Hi,

i swap on thorchain 700usdt erc20 to eth and before was pending and now is complete but i dont see balance in my eth wallet and in history it says that i transfer 0.00eth and if i click on transaction shows 700usd

any idea?

1 Like

@Shad89 That’s a scam, there’s nothing like a telegram bot airdrop.

@tomanix Can you provide your transaction hash and your receiving address

Hi, I sent Btc to another wallet address for anbout a day anlready, until now the transaction is pending. What to do about this situation? Thanks

Here’s the transaction hash,
Uploading: Screenshot_2024-04-17-10-48-49-87.jpg…

2 Likes

@saadshah72 You need to wait till the transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
It is always advisable to not adjust the app recommended fee for sending transactions to avoid this.

1 Like

Mine has been pending for over two weeks now and yet to be confirmed. Would it still be cancelled or completed?

@Kongar You would need to wait patiently till it’s cancelled or confirmed since there’s nothing Trust wallet can really do regarding pending transactions on the blockchain.

Hi everyone, please I’ve been trying to send btc out of my wallet for 3days now, it’s been pending for a long long time and I can’t send out. Please what can I do about this issues ?? As I need the btc asset urgently and it’s kind of stuck on trust wallet

@Logandipes01 Please read my text above, you need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
Alternatively you can import your seed phrase into another wallet that supports speeding up BTC transactions and speed the transaction from there.

1 Like

Hi!
My outgoing DOGE transaction is pending for a very long time (about 2 months).

hash 5f11d312b95b7495baff8937b5aaf5f920fcca130c3e6617dc6fd723461123a3

No information about “nonce” value, no possibility to cancel or to recreate according the article in FAQ

How I can fix this ussue?

@Kirvas76 That transaction hash doesn’t seem to exist, did you already try reimporting your wallet.
If a pending transaction hasn’t been broadcasted to the blockchain yet then reimporting would fix it.

Please How do I do import my seed phrase into another wallet that supports speeding up BTC transactions and speed the transaction from there

And what’s a seed phrase ?

@Ttt1 Regarding your first question on importing, no one can help with that, you need to do your own research.
Your seedphrase is also a 12 word phrase that you got when you created your wallet for the first time, it is the access to your wallet and should always be kept safely and never shared with anyone.

Ok, thanks! I re-imported the wallet and in the reimported wallet I no longer see this transaction, as if it did not exist at all.

1 Like

@Kirvas76 Great, it’s like my comment above. If a transaction hasn’t been broadcasted yet, then a simple reimport would fix it.