Pending transaction whitouht confirm 1 month ago

Good people, I have a transaction pending for 1 month from the trust for the BTC binance, it turns out that it is not even confirmed nor is it on the blockchain! any way to cancel or increase the gas rate for it to be accepted? i put a very low rate, thanks for the help cmpts !!

Hi @DjayP,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including the errors)
  3. zPub of Bitcoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
    • Then send it here
  1. version 1.27.17
    3.zpub6rbDjKovv33cGh6xhZ3aZ6rUyknzxrRcsfpo1XN9jaS9XtdQMpy2YNJnqVwqXc734EPNeE7YtNt8LrMo11FRyMxyKvU1viybuZpgfJhXkmo

Hello, thank you very much for answering me for a month that I’ve been trying everything, I’m already desperate, send everything you asked for, thanks in advance

Thanks for the details.

Be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Bitcoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time since your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

won’t i lose my worth? has this been more than a month ago is there any estimate of how much longer to wait? thanks!

It could take weeks or months, depending on the Bitcoin blockchain. When that drops, do not lower the fees next time, to avoid issues like this.

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema, me ha dejado enganchado con una transferencia, la cual acepta que le pongas cualquier valor de fee, para después de no entregarla, creo que la wallet debería bloquear en una cantidad operable.

Hi @AlejandroCruz,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. zPub of Bitcoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
    • Then send it here
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 posts were split to a new topic: Bought 351 ambrosus and transferred them to my wallet

2 and a half months have passed and it remains the same, without even having any confirmation, this is normal ???

sorry friend,

thank you for your help!!

JM

Hi @DjayP,

Your transaction was already processed and confirmed: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/125e9e1f85f17ac80f81d89bf3f05a2f4d0f675087d7b74eb8988a8b853c22e4