PERP BEP20 or ERC20

Good morning,

Can you help me?

I downloaded and installed Trust Wallet and I am now configuring the network to use for the cryptocurrencies I want to store in it. Binance shows the two network options, BEP20 and ERC20 to transfer the Perpetual crypto (PERP), but when I go to configure it in the wallet it only offers me the ERC20 option, which charges more expensive fees for the transfer. Is there how to configure the BEP20 network securely for this crypto, PERP, in my Trust Wallet? If yes, how should I proceed?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Fabiofle just send it to your Smart Chain address it will be displayed. Just make sure you select BEP20 on both sides (exchange and wallet).

2 Likes

Hello @Alan47,
Thanks for your help, but this is exactly the problem, I have the BEP20 opition at Binance but not at the Trust Wallet. There is personalize option in the wallet , is it possible to create an option at the wallet for PERP with BEP20? It will work properly without the risk of loosing my money?

Fabio

@Fabiofle you can add it as custom token as Trust Wallet supports BEP20 assets. Here’s a guide on how to add custom token: How to Add a Custom Token

1 Like

First of all, I want to thank you for your time disposal to help me. Yesterday, I got enough time to read carrefuly all the instructions at the link that you send to me, and finally I gol it done correctly. I tested initially with small amount of money, and it worked properly.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fabio Louback Espinola.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like