Please Help: BNB Not Recvd😭

@Jefe1 Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

hi Alan, I contacted coinbase and binance. coin base told me that binance could solve the problem, binance told me that you are the intermediaries. only you can fix the problem. I do not know what to do now. the address was correct but the transfer method was incorrect. there money seems to be in limbo. I appreciate your help and understanding

@Jefe1 confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled.

We’ve nothing to do from our side.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, however, my Trust wallet is not giving me Smart Chain BNB as an option. It only gives BSCGirlMoon. Also, I copied the receive address from the BNB wallet in my Trust wallet already. So why would I have to add that Smart Chain BNB to accept if I had already sent to the BNB wallet address? Would not these two have separate wallet addresses? Either way the BNB are not showing in my wallet. And search is not giving me the Smart Chain BNB as an option to choose from.

hello @Alan47 . I understand that. Could you know who is the owner of the wallet? my provider does not have the money because the transfer method is inappropriate, binance told me that you are the intermediaries between binance and coinbase. I just need a hint to fix it. definitely can’t do anything? thank you for your patience

A post was split to a new topic: Bought with bsc to zillamatrix

@Runupachek2 I told you to enable that because you enabled Smart Chain ERC20 not native smart chain. Probably you only have Ethereum single wallet not multi coin wallet, if that’s so import your wallet as multi coin wallet.

@Alan47. That did it! Thanks for your support in this matter, you have been very helpful.

Good day i have transferred catecoins to my binance bnb address before swapping and its now 8 days 18 hours i have not received my funds though the transaction is marked successful, can you kindly assist me please.

I have the same problem. I sent BNB coins into my trustwallet but can’t see them. It has been two days

I tried to post the screenshots but it says “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”

Hello @200571448 , @yasinhasbay
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I sent $250 BNB coins from gate.io but I can’t see them in my wallet

Hello @yasinhasbay
Can you provide the transaction hash from Gate.io
I would suggest you contact their team regarding the missing deposit

0x1f30dd7db6a8ee754838dca795795c8827c9d1789465718cb11c411f65243ac1

I already contacted them but I don’t think that will solve my problem because it was sent successfully

Can anyone help? i transfered 2080 ve chai coin from my binance to my Trust wallet but the BNB never made it to my wallet. Its now been over 14 hours the transaction as being completed but my wallet never recvd the BNB. You can check the transaction using my BNB Trust wallet address is…
0x593Ed522de9Ed7C94d2021ea64DA8244654943c6

Hello @Jaspalsingh90
Your tokens were received and already sent out of your wallet.
You can check on the BscScan to confirm
0x593Ed522de9Ed7C94d2021ea64DA8244654943c6

5 posts were split to a new topic: My trust wallet balance

@JennyMillan thanks for your response.

Here are the things you requested.

TxHash 0xb6994457e4721f195d991cf20512b7e2f77f082df545b133b350243926f35d6d

@Jaspalsingh90
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi @200571448
You sent your tokens directly to this address 0x7D5B61b9643e61632C333E535Ef98024EDC3dC42