#Please help me

How thoughtful back view can be purchased at this address bnb1xrfwzlu9c5208lhtn7ywt0mjrhjh4nt4fjyqxy

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi,

I received some Shib, who sent these to me? They just showed up in my wallet. I don’t want to send them if they are fake. Thank you!

0x058457b7667154Fa2C1bd6696E716b5cE20b4953

Hello @VIvek234
Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.
You need to look for a wallet that supports that network and import your recovery keys there.

@VIvek234 Trust wallet currently doesn’t supports KCC blockchain

You have to extract your BABY DOGE private keys using this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Select ETH in the coin part. Scroll down to the list of derived addresses and get the private key in the first row.

After getting the private key, Import to wallet that supports KCC blockchain eg. Metamask.

[in case you use Metamask] Set the custom blockchain as shown on this guide: How to Add Kucoin Community Chain (KCC) Network to Metamask

I accidentally sent a bnb to this address

Hi,

I can’t screenshot,

My version is 3.20

Receive address is 0x058457b7667154Fa2C1bd6696E716b5cE20b4953

I received some Shib, who sent these to me? They just showed up in my wallet. I don’t want to send them if they are fake. Thank you!