Problem with SWAP BAT

I made a BAT swap from BEP2 to BEP20. unfortunately I didn’t get the tokens back to my account.
What should I do?
Help me

3 Likes

I have same problem ?? What should i do❓
If you have any information please contact me

1 Like

I just swapped from BNB to Smart chain but havent recieved it yet ?? anyone with the same problem

I also experienced the same issue… I swapped my bnb for smart bnb and I didn’t get either of the token. What should I do?

1 Like

I also swapped from BNB to Smart chain but havent recieved it yet ? Is there any chance of recovering them?

same problem for me i swapped from BNB to Smart chain but didnt get any thing and my money disappeard

Yep, having the same problem. I’ve been waiting about 45 minutes now. It’d be awesome if they had a “history” section so that you could see if it went through…or some kind of email verification. Literally anything.

yeah but i coudnt find anthing like this and you cant even track it or anthing like this

Same here . Apparently some are getting their BNB back ( minus the transaction fee) after 1-2 hours. Would be reassuring if support could clarify wtf is going on

I swapped BNB for smart chain and I haven’t received it yet,
It totally disappeared from my balance

Pls i can’t see my smart chain bnb in my wallet again what’s going on :unamused:

You need to deposit again bnb in same address and it will be show back to your bnb address

Yes i have the same problem…also swaped bnb to smart chain and everything seems to be lost

Swap from BEP2 to BEP20. unfortunately I didn’t get the tokens back to my account

Hello, please read my response here: Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing - #203 by iamdeadlyz

All BNB <> Smart Chain Cross Swaps are delayed due to that one.