Problem with transaction

Hi , i sended USDT(BEP-20) to (USDT-ERC20) and now i understand what’s wrong , but maybe you can explain me how i can get my money back to the wallet?
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x7a080ab0158f235e29a91e917c9487042434213ef61458f2288238dcff914159

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi, I made a transfer from BNB to what I thought was BabyUSDT but I not sure now where I transfers the coins. I can see a transfer but not balance.

i don’t know why , but i try to post information but i get still Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post and i can’t embed links

hi , I’ve done same mistake,
Choose BEP-20 instead of ERC20 wen I transferred Siba Inu From my binance account to my Trust Wallet
Any chance to recover , they left from binance but I can’t see it on trust wallet.

Hello @Jungheatu
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search SHIB and enable the one with BEP20.

1 Like