Purchased Shiba bep20 from binance and transferd to trust walletbuy

I have read few other cases like mine but without any solution. I have existing Shiba erc20 and I have bought today some more Shiba from binance and transferd to trust wallet but unfortunately it’s not reflecting, any solutions by now? Appreciate your helps

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for reasons. Please find the attached as requested :

0x0d709a3f1059265bce3729a22882f2f27bf2b73bd451ab9c5d42abd8fe94fca5

Please note that I have transferred back Shiba inu bep20 back to binance temporarily until we fix the technical issue.

Hope have provided all details required to allow you to find the error.

Once again thank you for all your help and support.

Regards
Ali Al Balooshi

Hello @AliB7481
Please note that the token price for BEP20 SHIBA is not being displayed in the Trust app but that is nothing to worry about.

Mohon bantuannya saya juga habisbisi ulang token bnb mengunakan koen INDC melalui trust walet ke binance namun sampai sekarang token belum sampai walupun status sudah sukses.
Saya sangat menghargai bantuan anda

1 Like

My trust wallet was saying I had like 15 million dollars worth of tokens which isn’t true so I deleted the app from my iPhone. When I reinstalled it, I entered my 12 word recovery phrases and it said wallet imported successfully but had a 0$ balance. I added my tokens back with the proper contracts but when I refresh, my balance continually says 0$. I only had 1 wallet so I know my recovery phrase is correct. I’ve tried importing on and off wifi, with and without vpn, cycled cellular data but still nothing. I’ve tracked my transfers from BitMart to trust wallet and can see that I still have the tokens on the blockchain. What else can I do to recover my crypto? Also it’s not just one token in particular , I had a multi coin wallet with a variety of coins.

Hello,

Thanks Jenny for the update. But what are you referring to when you mentioned no to worry, will it be reflected in future so we can convert erc20 to bep20 and transfer our future tokens to trust wallet.

Thnx
Ali

Hello @Wdjones03
Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you have the right set of words. Here is a guide that might help: Cannot Import Wallet "Invalid mnemonic phrase" Error

Hi @AliB7481
Yes the price will be added in the future as the Trust devs will look into this.

2 Likes

My mnemonic phrase is correct, coins are added to wallet with proper contracts but my balance says 0$

Hello Jenny,
I have similar issue only my was from trustwallet Shiba Inu bep20 address to Binance and it’s still not reflecting on my Binance account till date.

Please what can be done?

Hi @Jayseen1
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Here are the listed requirements below

Transactions ID/hash:

0x63afbbdb81c44983813c8879b6959f752f2a9d731b572ef7db99328ec8985d1e

Hello @Jayseen1
You sent the wrong SHIBA tokens to Binance. The contract address for the SHIBA you sent is 0xf09a100c32d780f0a48754e43533f9fb374e85f9
while the real SHIBA contract address is this 0x2859e4544c4bb03966803b044a93563bd2d0dd4d

1 Like

Dear JennyMillan,

Are you saying the coins I bought from pancakeswap are fake Or just not accepted by Binance?
Is there only one contract address for Shiba Inu?

Please reply this so I’ll know the way forward.

1 Like

Hello @Jayseen1
They are most likely fake as they aren’t the same as the SHIBA listed on Binance with that contract address above.

1 Like

Hello! Please assist. It sounds like I have the same issue, but I believe I have the right address for the token. The forum won’t let me upload a screenshot…?

Hello @UnknownAnalyst
Can you try to upload media now? I have enabled sharing for you

Wallet
https://bscscan.com/address/0xf41c0ac3d2d431bdce217b506bada868359ada62

Transaction
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x9f1e18c67f99b46a0ee386ff17220625aa64b9a419e761d3078085c3e3a18ca7