Qtum recieved but balance is zero

Did you try all of those steps ?

Hi @selfmade,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshot of the QTUM wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet
2 Likes

I have recieved about 25.1 QTUM BUT THE BALANCE IS ZERO!!!
I did all the steps but to no avail :disappointed_relieved::cry:
please help.

QRGCejePcGa8NG85aD43dVXE8S2G6HYpT6

361e857ad3f1b05059177c8653b50c69a082435ca201d6302a606f8884dd623f

Hello @doostdae7979,

Please give me the following information:

Hi there, I have the same problem, what should I do?

Hello @jalali,

Please update your app to the latest version and check your wallet again.

Hi
I have the same problem.
I reimported my wallet, my transaction history exists, but QTUM balance is zero

Hello @alighadimipour1,

Try to use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use VPN as well.

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
I’ve tried everything. Switching between internet providers, using multiple VPNs. But nothing worked.
I have trust wallet in my android phone, it shows my balance, but I can not transfer my qtum coins to any other wallet. It stucks at “Confirm Transaction” screen.
Then I imported my wallet in my iPad. It shows recieved coins history but the balance is zero.

Hi there ,
Can you please share a video screenshot of that error when the confirmation page takes time to load ? let me know the version of your app too .

Hi

I have the same problem. i’ve tried wifi and vpn and my trust wallet version is the newest!

@Hmd86, please send the following info:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. QTUM wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi there
I’ve already sent all the info and screenshots in previous posts.

Thanks

The latest android app version is 1.27.23 while I can see you are using 1.27.19
Can you please update your app and give one more try?

Hi
I just updated to the latest version (1.27.23). But nothing changed. Same problem

The dev team is currently investigating this one. Thanks for reporting.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Qtum to trust Wallet from Binance, missing balance

Moved to Qtum to trust Wallet from Binance, missing balance