Qtum to trust Wallet from Binance, missing balance

Dear friend,
please find it here.
thanks

Thanks for the screenshot.

Please use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.

Reference:

Dear Iamdeadlyz,
I have the same problem for Aion also and reply there, I tried all of these solutions but problems persist.

very thanks my problem is solve also by this vpn :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Exactly the same problem happened to me, 37 qtum was transferred to me, but my account balance is 0, please help

@orbit8 @yaserpqoq if you truly did everything (those that I mentioned above) then the last option would be to use a different wallet that supports the importing of Qtum wallet: https://qtumeco.io/wallet. Multiple users reported that using a VPN actually works. There are no issues on Trust Wallet’s end.

Hi, I also have a problem with the others, but it didn’t work with VPN, what should I do?

i have same problem with qtum,
in the qtum history i resieved qtum but balance is zero.
i recovered my wallet again and tried to open my wallet via a vpn but problem not solved

Hi @alish3 and @sanjaqak,

These are the only ways to fix it:

The issue is likely with your ISP blocking the required queries for some reason. Keep on trying multiple VPNs and locations.

i recieve 13 qtums in my trust wallet 3 months ago. i reinstall my trust wallet but now its 0 qtum . what should i do? i use several vpns and use last version of trust

Do you remember a transaction hash or link of your QTUM wallet? Is the address the same with the one that you have right now?

Check this as well (except step 6):

واقعا ممنون داداش ممنون برا من درست شد
خیلی ترسیدم فک کردم دیگه حل نمیشه تعجب کردم چرا باید با وی پی ان المان درست شه

1 Like

خواهش میکنم
اگه ۱۲ تا کلمه رو داری حذفش کن و دوباره نصب کن که آخرین آپدیت بیاد برات که مشکلاتش کمترع

Hello I have the same problem. Balance is not showing but I received the confirmation of receipt. I am not sure what to do. Please help

Hello team,
I sent QTUM from binance to trust wallet yesterday and it is already received but balance is not showing. It is still showing 0 QTUM . Please help.

@Arjun1 Please note that the best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

I did everything mentioned in the article but still balance is not showing.

Can you let me know how to create a ticket. Because there is only but responding and not letting me create ticket

@Arjun1 You can click the top right corner to submit a ticket, also you need to wait patiently for a response.
Only official mail is [email protected].

Okay. I have created ticket and attached the photo of address and transaction. Let’s see

1 Like