Qtum to trust Wallet from Binance, missing balance

https://qtum.info/tx/73cfedea28b8309dd07fef1a3724cba9e43de963434533dcc9b9cf7faab37827

Thanks for providing the details @nightspectre. Relayed this to the dev team. Let’s wait for an update from them.

I have the same issue here
i transferred qtum to my trust wallet account and Its received in it but it’s haven’t been shown in my assets yet?
what can I do?

1 Like

Hi @salyever, thanks for reporting.

Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. QTUM wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks for these screenshots, @salyever. Relayed this one as well.

Let’s all wait for them to give us some updates.

1 Like

@salyever, @nightspectre , @Shabnam, and @Clapton2264 (even if you tried it already), please try to use a VPN then refresh the balance. Check if it reflects the correct balance or not.

1 Like

OMG :grinning:. It was okay. I love Trust Wallet :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:. Thanks!

2 Likes

Unfortunately not yet .I cant see my Qutm balance :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I use vpn by german ip and now its okey and i can see my qtum asset, thank you
Problem solved :heart:

2 Likes

Glad to know that @Shabnam and @nightspectre!
What VPN did you use? Perhaps, we can recommend it to @Clapton2264

1 Like

Hello,
I faced this issue too, I also removed the wallet and restore it but the problem is still existing,
Please let me know what should I do in advance,
I also created support ticket and sent screenshot from my wallet but I have not been informed about the result ,I can’t upload photo here.

1 Like

Hi @Meysam_s_h_22,

You should be able to upload screenshots. Try again to send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. QTUM wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

TXID: 7eb748c985ca3d358f81cb848fae360e6d07a0201f26271003039c57f72740c3

I attached these information as you said,
Thank you for your concern,

1 Like

Oh, the status bar wasn’t included. Are you currently using WiFi or mobile data in accessing the app?

I am using wifi , either I tried to used mobile data , removing wallet and restoring again , unistall and install trust wallet mobile app but unfortuentely problem is still existi
As you can see I tried to use VPN but it was not useful

Hello

i have the same Problem i use Trust wallet app and my qtum shows recieved but my balance is zero yet. as you can see the complete info in pics

my Trust wallet Version 1.27.19