Received funds show in history but not in balance

Hi i have a problem, today I’ve received 11 USDT (PoS). It shows in history but doesn’t show in balance.

I’ve already tried deleting and importing my wallet, adding USDT manually. Nothing seems to work.

So I’m looking for assistance, cause I don’t even know if my funds got lost or not.

33 Likes

@alez Can you try switching your internet connection then reimport after.

16 Likes

Just did that, didn’t work. Maybe I should try it with the different device or something?

13 Likes

@alez Yes you can import your wallet on a different device.

15 Likes

Oh, I’m using Swift wallet, so it looks like that I’m not able to import it on other device.

15 Likes

It looks like my passkey wasn’t set up correctly… Because I can’t see it on other device with my account

11 Likes

@Tobi Do you have any other advice for me? It still hasn’t been fixed.

11 Likes

@alez Can you confirm what network you sent on ?

13 Likes

I’ve received USDT on Polygon. But if I choose only Polygon instead of all networks in history, it doesn’t show up at all.

7 Likes

If you need it, transaction hash is 0x9a051f884d6856e428e6b4e328c199acd7c4c082e9e3283c1648ae3e9c24ba3f

6 Likes

@alez Did you search USDT on the token list and try adding there ?
You’d need to add the one with the Polygon tag.

7 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_2024-06-19-16-29-31-353_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…

Da li imam na novčaniku sredstva?Ili mi je sve neko preusmerio?

8 Likes

Hello dear. I received 68 usdt yesterday but now my balance disappeared. What do I do?

6 Likes

@Sommydom Please check your address on the explorer to see if your tokens are on your address, if they are then you need to do a reimport and that should fix it.

8 Likes

Hello sir
I recently received 23$ of BNB. It is showing in history but not in the balance.

8 Likes

0x5ac903bd6eda7ef7c8ccbc2e61a9dc3a2ef2ccc337a5048ff0d17fdba2848595
Please check this transaction hash.

5 Likes

@Kumarwasim4 I’ll suggest checking to see if your app is updated first, and if it is then do a wallet reimport and that should resolve it.

5 Likes

Please i have a similar problem, i received bitcoin in my walleter several hours ago and it reads “completed” on the transaction history but yet to reflect on my available bitcoin balance on the app. I’ve tried reimporting my wallet and no changes.

6 Likes

@BigJay39 I’d suggest checking your app is up to date first then switch your internet and reimport after.

3 Likes

Hey Tobi, by mistake I sent ETH by Ethereum ERC20 network from Binance to Trust Wallet and I chose ETH base from Trust wallet, The ETH delivered from Binance but stll not arrived in wallet

3 Likes